Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for COMC Sellers- Cheap cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Do you guys send in cheap cards- say base bowman chrome rcs that aren't worth listing on ebay? If so, how well do they sell? Is it worth it after all the fees?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
It depends on how many other copies are listed. Do a search of the card(s) in question. If there are a lot that are already priced extremely low, then I wouldn't bother.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
I don't check to see how low stuff is stelling for before I send in, I take educated guesses so sometimes I end up pricing some cards for .25 which pretty much just gets my processing money back but it's worth the risk for me since looking up a 1500 card lot would take up so much time it's worth the small risk. I have seen some sellers who are selling for really low prices. I've picked up large lots of Chris Parmelee Bowman RC for $.06 each and Chris Marrero for .08. Unless they are just cutting their losses I'm not sure the value of that. I was able to pick up large lots of Chrome RC of those two for less than the cost of processing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts