Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Memorial Day Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
My thoughts exactly. I sent the seller a message asking if it was actually sent on the 6th....If it is coming from the Field of Dreams I think it is (The memorabilia store at the Mall of America) it should have arrived two days after it was sent as I live an hour away from MOA. If I don't receive it, I'm going to be pissed as it would be a favorite piece of my collection (next to my signed Killebrew photo :) )

I have the whole day off today and have no idea what to do with myself. lol. Might take the new rod out fishing again. Beautiful day + fishing + iPod = great day in Minnesota. :)

EDIT: Also, I will agree with the Snap-On for the tools. My father has worked in maintenance for 25 years and its the only brand he'll use other than Craftsman.

Good luck with the purchase, and most of all have fun and be safe!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You dont have to do that Ralph, I appreciate the offer though. I am guessing they are lifetime guaranteed as well?

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good luck with the purchase, and most of all have fun and be safe!

Thanks man. It's sounding like Kelly and I are running to Target so she can get a pregnancy body pillow (she's been having trouble sleeping at night) and maybe picking up the crib. Her daughter doesn't get back from up north with her Dad's parents until later so we've got sometime to relax.

What's everyone else up to today?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
My step son is at strength and conditioning for freshman football. I have to pick him up, then grab some lunch. Wife is at work, just going to hang out for today.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
You dont have to do that Ralph, I appreciate the offer though. I am guessing they are lifetime guaranteed as well?

Yes, lifetime replacement and the tools don't have a sloppy fit. They are exact on the measurements of the sizes. Alot better fit than MAC, Craftsman, or Kobalt.

What are you exactly looking for Dan?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yes, lifetime replacement and the tools don't have a sloppy fit. They are exact on the measurements of the sizes. Alot better fit than MAC, Craftsman, or Kobalt.

What are you exactly looking for Dan?

A good set of deep sockets. Was hoping to get both SAE/Metric. I am looking on their site right now, they have some great stuff for sure.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
My thoughts exactly. I sent the seller a message asking if it was actually sent on the 6th....If it is coming from the Field of Dreams I think it is (The memorabilia store at the Mall of America) it should have arrived two days after it was sent as I live an hour away from MOA. If I don't receive it, I'm going to be pissed as it would be a favorite piece of my collection (next to my signed Killebrew photo :) )

I have the whole day off today and have no idea what to do with myself. lol. Might take the new rod out fishing again. Beautiful day + fishing + iPod = great day in Minnesota. :)

EDIT: Also, I will agree with the Snap-On for the tools. My father has worked in maintenance for 25 years and its the only brand he'll use other than Craftsman.

What fun is quality.. Everyone needs a $5 set so that when you are pushing so hard against itself, that the sleeve on the socket breaks and your hand goes forward at 50mph to slam into the cast iron and get knuckle welts.. or better yet, when you are working on a semi-rig and you are pushing on the helper (pipe over the socket wrench handle),, it breaks and you lose part of your ring finger's fingertip where you can see the bone..(it grows back)..

The **** we did when we were young.. :D

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
What fun is quality.. Everyone needs a $5 set so that when you are pushing so hard against itself, that the sleeve on the socket breaks and your hand goes forward at 50mph to slam into the cast iron and get knuckle welts.. or better yet, when you are working on a semi-rig and you are pushing on the helper (pipe over the socket wrench handle),, it breaks and you lose part of your ring finger's fingertip where you can see the bone..(it grows back)..

The **** we did when we were young.. :D

And still do Kevin!

My friend Pat has Boeing on his customer call list.

Last edited:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I thought I might post this, even though Jessie might not approve. Finally got around to scanning just the hits from my 27 pack Bowman Blue/Red wave packs. I missing 21 cards to complete the Blue Wave set. I have numerous doubles, 35 to be exact with Harper included.

Image (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts