Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Memorial Day Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

thanks to all the vets for their service and for those currently serving as well.

Yesterday was a good day of cooking out and playing various sports with my family and friends. today I'll probably just relax because its back to reality tomorrow.

Have a good one everyone!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anyone in the MT that can recommend a set of Deep Sockets other than Craftsman/Kobalt/Stanley? (SAE/Metric in one set if possible)

Last edited:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I am thankful to those whom served before me, with me, and after me.

I take today to honor the memory of all of those who fought for our freedom and never made it home.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Has anyone made any purchases from eBay member blytheusa? I purchased an item from him the end of April, it was showed as shipped on May 6 and I still have yet to receive it. His feedback shows slow shipping, but if it was infact shipped on the 6th, would you guys expect it to have arrived by now?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Has anyone made any purchases from eBay member blytheusa? I purchased an item from him the end of April, it was showed as shipped on May 6 and I still have yet to receive it. His feedback shows slow shipping, but if it was infact shipped on the 6th, would you guys expect it to have arrived by now?

Uh Yeah....

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I notice Matt Adams has been beasting lately. I kind of wish I had these back...I gave them away to a Matt Adams collector in 2010. I feel good about that but have some minor regrets (only the selfish kind). I hope he kept them in his PC.

Yes, in this scan is the Orange, Gold and Blue.
MattAdamsRainbow.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Uh Yeah....

My thoughts exactly. I sent the seller a message asking if it was actually sent on the 6th....If it is coming from the Field of Dreams I think it is (The memorabilia store at the Mall of America) it should have arrived two days after it was sent as I live an hour away from MOA. If I don't receive it, I'm going to be pissed as it would be a favorite piece of my collection (next to my signed Killebrew photo :) )

I have the whole day off today and have no idea what to do with myself. lol. Might take the new rod out fishing again. Beautiful day + fishing + iPod = great day in Minnesota. :)

EDIT: Also, I will agree with the Snap-On for the tools. My father has worked in maintenance for 25 years and its the only brand he'll use other than Craftsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online