Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
My latest trade pickups :)

DSC04022.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was hoping my A&G autos would have arrived today, maybe Tuesday.

Got the notice for mine on Monday but my mom was too busy to get it. Thankfully I was able to get to town between 4:30 and 4:45 today to go pick it up. I'm hoping to have more stuff in my mailbox when I get home in a little while

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Funny that in the threads that discuss the call no one is mentioning that Infield Fly was called by two other umps prior to the guy near the ball; he echoed the previous calls.

Also funny that no one mentions how much the ball was carrying tonight. A routine fly ball off Heywards bat took Beltran to the wall. This in field fly could have been routine without the carry.

I am a Cards fan so these will not be heard. Also hate to see Chipper exit like this, shame.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Funny that in the threads that discuss the call no one is mentioning that Infield Fly was called by two other umps prior to the guy near the ball; he echoed the previous calls.

Also funny that no one mentions how much the ball was carrying tonight. A routine fly ball off Heywards bat took Beltran to the wall. This in field fly could have been routine without the carry.

I am a Cards fan so these will not be heard. Also hate to see Chipper exit like this, shame.

C'mon GC.....

Funny that no one mentioned that the other umps that "called" the same call, were obviously late to the party and made the call after simply seeing the original moron make the wrong call. MLB umps have each others back like no other. They're as tight as it gets. You have a better chance seeing a unicorn on your way to work tomorrow than they had a chance of making that catch "routine". Sorry GC, but its absurd that anyone would argue that call as a infield fly. Look at the slow motion, the fielder is never camped under the ball ready to make the play, matter of fact he is running away from the ball on the way down. The rule is designed to protect the offense anyway, not the defense.

Either way, the Braves defense sucked and cost them the game. They deserved to lose.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I need another really big card to go after. Absolutely nothing on my current radar. Have $500 paypal saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts