Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Just angry. Carry on with your day. I set up a large transaction with a company and they said it would be done yesterday or today. Call them this morning and they said today for sure. Called them late this afternoon and they said they couldn't do it until tomorrow.

All this after I called them the first time to make sure I could get it done yesterday before I even did anything.

Hopefully that makes sense^ Don't want to drag anyone through mud and overreact until I decide if I will keep doing business with them or not.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Brett Bielema to Arkansas. Welcome back to irrelevance, Bucky!

and enjoy that continued mid-tier slide Arkansas. Can't wait to see who they hire 5 years from now. 6 if they've learned their lesson & don't give him a cell phone.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'll shoot the first one who steps to my kitties. If there's a second person brave enough, the barrels going up their ass before I let off another bullet.

Gangsta.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
So I was just watching a Michigan 1/1 (Braylon Edwards) that was getting bid up by $1 at a time by a private bidder...when they took the lead at $42 with about a minute left, they retracted their bid to $40 so they were the under bidder. The seller was bigboydsportscards3...gotta love eBay.

I passed on it as I didn't feel like sending them money after seeing that.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'd put my money on it being COMC. Only makes sense for it to be a hobby related business given how he makes his living and how he does not want to bad mouth them to a group of people also in said hobby.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I'd put my money on it being COMC. Only makes sense for it to be a hobby related business given how he makes his living and how he does not want to bad mouth them to a group of people also in said hobby.

are you saying pussed out?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
If it makes Chryst a 100% go to come back to Wisconsin, I'll supply the kittens.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Ugh, I pulled Moreno at the last minute in ffb. :benson:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Gus, you must be very happy. It's being reported that Turner and Smith will both be fired.

But the owner just replied and said he's thinking it over, but he did not deny the report. Makes me sick to think he still hasn't made up his mind, and if he has that he would come up with that lame excuse.

I just hope they lose every game that's left, they need high draft position to rebuild;.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts