Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
The BCS system is a joke. Northern Illinois gets to play in the Orange Bowl, yet Georgia, LSU and Oklahoma all get snubbed. I know the new BCS rules prohibit more than 2 teams from each conference from playing in a BCS bowl, but come on. The whole thing is effed up.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'll do a thread later but I think there's ALOT of interesting games.

And K-State vs. Oregon should be real fun to watch...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another great game for Dez, any bumps in his card prices?

Stat of the Week: The Iggles defense has let the opposing QB have a Rating of 140+ for SIX STRAIGHT GAMES, an NFL record. That's unreal...:eek:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Looks like Sanchez is done for the jets!!! McElroy is in the game and threw a TD.

hopefully Sanchez never plays a game again. Between him and ponder they have been so hyped and produced like Ryan leaf

You are here now that both your accnts have been banned on BO? Had no idea this was the new playground

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
You are here now that both your accnts have been banned on BO? Had no idea this was the new playground

I was only banned on blowout because a long time ago I mentioned a price on dacardworld because they had a better deal and blowout refused to match their price even though it says they will match any legitimate price.

I made a thread asking if this was a common practice, not honoring their slogan and was banned because of it.

Did it deserve a ban? I think not. Maybe a suspension but a permanent ban was ridiculous in my opinion.

I realized I called them out on a price but they were not honoring their slogan.

Not sure why you had to bring that up?? I've never had a problem you with you before

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Hey man its your party. A decent enough clarification. I take it the other ban on the new id was for having multiple accnts. I brought it up for I have known all these guys for a few years now and just was watching out for their best interests

Either way Bria(gt2590) needed someone to talk to anyway Hope it works out.

edit- The pm I just got from you was your exact post above??

Last edited:

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Hey man its your party. A decent enough clarification. I take it the other ban on the new id was for having multiple accnts. I brought it up for I have known all these guys for a few years now and just was watching out for theie best interests

Either way Bria(gt2590) needed someone to talk to anyway :) Hope it works out.

Yes the other ban was for trying to make a new account. I like BO. It's easy to buy and sell on there compared to here.

I never had any other problems on there besides that one incident with them not honoring to match a price.

Im not sure what you meant by the gt2590 comment but if its an insult I don't appreciate it. I've never had a problem with any member on here or blowout or SCF or ebay...100% feedback everywhere

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Yes the other ban was for trying to make a new account. I like BO. It's easy to buy and sell on there compared to here.

I never had any other problems on there besides that one incident with them not honoring to match a price.

Im not sure what you meant by the gt2590 comment but if its an insult I don't appreciate it. I've never had a problem with any member on here or blowout or SCF or ebay...100% feedback everywhere

Its not so back off the ledge

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Speaking of Brian

B Sweet, if you see this want to go to the pinstripe bowl if I go. I will drive and free gas

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Just don't appreciate the personal attack you originally posted.

But some people have nothing better to do I guess

If you mean the question I asked(which was a legitimate one) then just stick around. Wait till the real ball busting kicks in at times. It will harden you up

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
If you mean the question I asked(which was a legitimate one) then just stick around. Wait till the real ball busting kicks in at times. It will harden you up

It wasn't the question at all. It was the part where you said "I had no idea this was the new playground".

That was unnecessary and the reason I didn't appreciate the post.

I explained why I was banned on blowout. In my opinion I did nothing wrong. If a company does not honor what they say then they should be called out on it. I've tried emailing Chris several times on blowout but he will not respond.

I got pissed they wouldn't match the price and got a little carried away and tried to explain to him that if they intend to use a slogan saying they "will match any legitimate competitors price" then they should abide by that slogan. The day after the incident I went to log in and was banned. I created subsequent accounts because its easy to sell and buy on there.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
you do realize you are repeating yourself. I responded to that. I can send tissues if you want.

edit furthermore that was part of the original legitimate question. Are you not here. Are you not playing

Last edited:

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
you do realize you are repeating yourself. I responded to that. I can send tissues if you want.

edit furthermore that was part of the original legitimate question. Are you not here. Are you not playing

Whatever man. A lot of people wonder why new people don't join on here and it's probably because they look at the site and see ******** like you and decide to join a different site.

Im done bickering with you. You're probably in your late 30s mid 40s, lonely and have nothing better to do than get online and harass people. If you wanted to know what happened on blowout then a simple PM would have sufficed. there was no need to ask in this thread.

But you have been around since 2009 and have oodles of posts so you just feel entitled to hijack whatever thread you want I presume and get completely off topic....enjoy the rest of your night sir.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Whatever man. A lot of people wonder why new people don't join on here and it's probably because they look at the site and see ******** like you and decide to join a different site.

Im done bickering with you. You're probably in your late 30s mid 40s, lonely and have nothing better to do than get online and harass people. If you wanted to know what happened on blowout then a simple PM would have sufficed. there was no need to ask in this thread.

But you have been around since 2009 and have oodles of posts so you just feel entitled to hijack whatever thread you want I presume and get completely off topic....enjoy the rest of your night sir.

this is the daily thread sweetie. This is not hijacking. WTF is that anyways? Apparently you have never seen FCB's daily chat thread. There is no set topic. I love the name calling. BTW nobody wonders why new people do not join here. Watch out for those oodles of posts guys. They all like chicken flavor. I myself am a top ramen man.

Edit I do not want this to get lost. Brian pinstripe bowl? I drive

Last edited:

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
this is the daily thread sweetie. This is not hijacking. WTF is that anyways? Apparently you have never seen FCB's daily chat thread. There is no set topic. I love the name calling. BTW nobody wonders why new people do not join here. Watch out for those oodles of posts guys. They all like chicken flavor. I myself am a top ramen man.

Edit I do not want this to get lost. Brian pinstripe bowl? I drive

You do realize oodles is a word right?? I did not mean noodles. If you were trying to be clever playing on my words then I found it rather dumb.

I know the air is probably extremely thin up in your tree stand so I will just look past your moronic posts.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
B Sweet, if you see this want to go to the pinstripe bowl if I go. I will drive and free gas

Thanks, but I'll have to pass. I work every Saturday.

But should be a heckuva game. O/U is probably 70 or so. The Orange QB is from right down the road...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
You do realize oodles is a word right?? I did not mean noodles. If you were trying to be clever playing on my words then I found it rather dumb.

I know the air is probably extremely thin up in your tree stand so I will just look past your moronic posts.

Hey ******** I was courteous after your reply to my question (check post 127). You wanted to still talk about it. Now you are starting with the personal attacks. So I will as well. Quit being a whiny ****** and get over it. I mean holy **** did you spend a night in a shower with Sandusky. You seem to be soft as the day is long. You have been crying for 4 or 5 posts now.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. I work every Saturday.

But should be a heckuva game. O/U is probably 70 or so. The Orange QB is from right down the road...

Yeah gotta say I will not be upset when he is gone though. You going to the philly show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts