Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Whatever man. A lot of people wonder why new people don't join on here and it's probably because they look at the site and see ******** like you and decide to join a different site.

Im done bickering with you. You're probably in your late 30s mid 40s, lonely and have nothing better to do than get online and harass people. If you wanted to know what happened on blowout then a simple PM would have sufficed. there was no need to ask in this thread.

But you have been around since 2009 and have oodles of posts so you just feel entitled to hijack whatever thread you want I presume and get completely off topic....enjoy the rest of your night sir.

People join this site all the Damn time.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Hey Atlanta's a very cool town and NObody likes Chick Fil A more than me, but aren't the Clemson fans getting tired of this Bowl every year?

At least LSU won't put up 70 on them like last year when they got destroyed on the big stage by WVU. Clemson might not get more than 70 total yards of offense, but no way Mettenberger is able to put up points like that.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Howdy guys. Been a while since I popped in to see what's up. Hope all is well with y'all. Since I'm semi-retarded, I thought the daily threads faded away because I just scroll through looking for the date in the title like it used to be. Glad there was a rare spark in my head that made me realize it was here now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Howdy guys. Been a while since I popped in to see what's up. Hope all is well with y'all. Since I'm semi-retarded, I thought the daily threads faded away because I just scroll through looking for the date in the title like it used to be. Glad there was a rare spark in my head that made me realize it was here now.

SEMI?

Even though I think the 'Boys have NO shot in Cinncy and really doubt they can win the others too, it's kinda amazing that they COULD still be alive for the Division going into that last game at Washington...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Yes, semi. Don't push it man!

The offense is really firing on all cylinders now, even if it's slower to start than my 89 Firebird on a below 0 winter morning, and that gives me hope. Even Garrett calling plays while having his head up his ass isn't hurting them as much.

All of these damn injuries are really holding the team back. I'm not trying to turn the injuries into an excuse, because as a team you have to be built to keep moving even when some parts fall off, but damn do I wonder where they'd be if Murray and Lee were not hurt.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
You cannot say Polamalu and Roethlisberger. They are hurt half the time, so you have a fair measure of where they are with and without ;). Well, Ben is always "hurt".

Well I am emotionally hurt so that adds to it. You have oodles of posts so you think you can come in here and bully me. How dare you HOOOOOOOOW DARE YOU!@

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Bielema to Arkansas. Welcome back to irrelevance, Bucky!

Barry Alveraz will never allow Bucky to be irrelevant again. And good XXXXing riddance to BB. That dick bag couldn't coach offense to save his life. Have fun with your albatross razorbacks...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Two great looking TV shows this week:

Barry Sanders on "Football Life" on NFLN Weds. nite and a "30 for 30" on Bo Jackson after the Heisman show.

Both series are usually pretty good and I hope these two continue that...

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Just makes that side of the division easier for the Buckeyes. It'll be interesting to see who they hire as a replacement. Paul Chryst?

Also Malzahn is now Auburn's new HC.

Barry Alveraz will never allow Bucky to be irrelevant again. And good XXXXing riddance to BB. That dick bag couldn't coach offense to save his life. Have fun with your albatross razorbacks...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Just makes that side of the division easier for the Buckeyes. It'll be interesting to see who they hire as a replacement. Paul Chryst?

Also Malzahn is now Auburn's new HC.

Honestly, I bet Barry is on the phone with Dave Doeren at NC-State pointing out that the ink probably isn't THAT dry on his new contract. Doeren must be PISSED right now. He bailed on NIU for NC-State because "hey, that's a BCS conference". Then, days later, Beilema bolts for Arkansas, leaving open the job that Doeren would have been slected for in about 5 seconds (Doeren was the DC at UW for a 4 years under BB).

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Yeah, it would have been the perfect job for Doeren. Just more to the point that Bielema is an *******. I think he's out at Arkansas within 5 years.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Hey Atlanta's a very cool town and NObody likes Chick Fil A more than me, but aren't the Clemson fans getting tired of this Bowl every year?

Haven't been since 2007. Maybe a little, but ATL is just so easy for most fans to go to. I plan on going. Also going to see Mike's 'Zona team in bball this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.