Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

blowout $116 on jumbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
You guys think this is legit? If it was, why wouldn't all the BIN's for under 600 get hit right now? Seem weird?

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Blowout likes to inflate their prices all the time for new/hot products. Doesn't mean they sell much, or any, at those prices. And most people that buy on BO, probably don't buy wax on Ebay. With that said, it appears that this stuff is already starting to dry up, so that BO price might have some merit to it. Someone with access to Dealernet can probably give you better insight.

Last edited:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Online or LCS? Most online stores are OOS or already have their prices jacked. Some LCS will have good deals over the next few days, comparatively speaking.

My was an email exchange through an online retailer. I'll keep it mum though for their sake. I have no idea if prices have skyrocketed today or not. I paid early this morning.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Glad I preordered for about $90 at D&A, got shipping confirmation and the box should reach me on the west coast Friday.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i wonder if we're starting to see a change in Topps Jumbo Demand as an entity.

2012 Topps Football Jumbo's have not been under $120 in a very long time.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i wonder if we're starting to see a change in Topps Jumbo Demand as an entity.

it may just be topps series 1 is an uninspiring product this year. I locked in a hand-collated set as I have no enthusiasm to break any wax to build a seriex 1 set. The draw seems to be the chase game but I can play a beat the streak similar game for free on MLB.com so no motivation to have to buy cards to play that game.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
I am getting a Jumbo case delivered tomorrow. Should I rip it or sell it? I paid $530

If you sell the case for say, $630, after fees and shipping you make about $20-$30. If that's all you want, is a guaranteed $20-$30, sell it. Otherwise, take a gamble and rip it to see if you pull anything big. The flip side is that you could get crap, but if you do the work and put the base and inserts together, I think you should recoup at least 75% of your cost even with a bad case.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I am getting a Jumbo case delivered tomorrow. Should I rip it or sell it? I paid $530

Why did you buy the case? If you wanted to open jumbos at a good price, go ahead and open them. You aren't leaving that much cash on the table. If you are risk averse and bought them to make a profit, then don't get greedy. Sell them for $100 plus shipping and be done with it.

Edit: As stated above, I'd only sell the sealed boxes if you can do it without the benefit of eBay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts