Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I'm debating on going to see the A's/Cubs SS game at Phoenix Municipal Stadium, I want to get a look at Javier Baez today before he's sent to the minor league camp tomorrow.

I you can tell by the picture, I'm worn out today. First time out also, too many muscles that are sore. Getting old sucks.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Computer took a crap on me this weekend and had to go buy a newer laptop. My old Toshiba was the cheapest model at the time (4 years ago) and worked great until a coworker dropped it and busted the monitor up pretty bad. So, went to Best Buy and bought the least expensive Toshiba again but I already dislike Windows 8. I can see how it would be awesome for tablets but this will take a while to get used to.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Anyone know who actionauto is on eBay? Dude has some great autos for sale but 2-3x what any have sold for previously.try to best offer anything it's auto declined. Not sure why he bothers

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Even though I vowed to not purchase any Heritage this year, I decided to pick up a blaster after church. Glad I did. Haven't gone through everything to check SP's yet, but pulled the Mous SP, Beltran refractor, a few nice RC's and this. Definitely killed the odds for a change. Nothing major, but cheered me up a lil after losing over half my PC.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363548827.071613.jpg

A_Pharis

Computer took a crap on me this weekend and had to go buy a newer laptop. My old Toshiba was the cheapest model at the time (4 years ago) and worked great until a coworker dropped it and busted the monitor up pretty bad. So, went to Best Buy and bought the least expensive Toshiba again but I already dislike Windows 8. I can see how it would be awesome for tablets but this will take a while to get used to.

That's the number one thing I tell people in the market for a laptop.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Win 7 is money. I don't want to touch Win 8. I jumped from XP to 7 beta and never used Vista.

Our work computers are still on XP.

I've got Bristol on and the Big 10 final :cool:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
George, yes, he's got the putt-putt. Towards the end of the round the putts started breaking due to the greens drying out.

I didn't hit the ball that well, but my short game was better than average for me yesterday.

Definitely fun times, awesome to meet Alex in person.

Go Badgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts