Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Just landed back in Grand Forks, it's -5 here. Back to reality I guess

Happy Sunday everyone

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Oh, I could put together a group of various favorites for scanning in the next few days or so. I really need to start reorganizing my stuff...long overdue.

Sounds good. Whenever you do I'd love to see them. I was bummed when we just rented him but understand how it works

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Timeout! Timeout! Methinks I'm confused.

You keep talking about Maholm...are you assuming I collect him? :shock:

Yup sure was lol. I had to go to the full site on the computer so I could see your sig. I use the app on my iPhone so I never see anyone's sig. Sorry for the confision

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Yup sure was lol. I had to go to the full site on the computer so I could see your sig. I use the app on my iPhone so I never see anyone's sig. Sorry for the confision

Gotcha...no worries. I don't think I own anything Cubs beyond 70s/80s cards (from childhood) and GQ leather minis (including some not posted b/c it's not 1/10 or 10/10 like Zambrano and Hornsby). A couple minor league cards of players who eventually played for Cubs (eg., 1997 Best Premium Preview of Kerry Wood)

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good Morning Everyone!!

Yesterday was a great day hanging with Ralph and enjoying the beautiful Arizona weather at the course. Ralph was taunting me throughout the week about how he wanted to see my 300 yd drives. Well I only hit about 7 of them that seemed to go that far. We didn't measure them but the were definitely out there in that range. All in all it was a great day, I was able to par the last 3 holes and 4 overall but still only shot a 94. Not bad for my first time out this season.

Witness!

Alex does have 300 yard drives in his bag.

Good morning all.

002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tramersfoulball039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts