Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Gonna be heading back to school today. I might have some strong headwinds on the way back so there goes all of my gas lol. Where I fill up this morning is only $3.29 or so. When I get back to school it will be $3.50+

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
My pool is ready all year round but I just can't bring myself to turn the heater on. I'm scared of that bill so we don't really go into it until mid to late April

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good morning guys. Gonna be heading back to school today. I might have some strong headwinds on the way back so there goes all of my gas lol. Where I fill up this morning is only $3.29 or so. When I get back to school it will be $3.50+

That is cheap for gas. I'm paying 4.19$ and regular is 3.87$ here

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Oh I know that the $3.50 is cheap for most, but when you get to pay $3.29, that $3.50 looks like a lot lol

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
We have a salt water chlorination system as well. It's a very nice system and to me is the only way to go

Very true. When I talk with folks who have a standard chlorination system, they're suprised at how relatively inexpensive mine is to operate. The main cost would be if I had to replace the chlorination cell, which I might wind up doing in the next year or two.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Yesterday was a great day hanging with Ralph and enjoying the beautiful Arizona weather at the course. Ralph was taunting me throughout the week about how he wanted to see my 300 yd drives. Well I only hit about 7 of them that seemed to go that far. We didn't measure them but the were definitely out there in that range. All in all it was a great day, I was able to par the last 3 holes and 4 overall but still only shot a 94. Not bad for my first time out this season.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
It's definitely a chore working out in the 75 degree weather, but I put on my sun block to minimize the risks.:cool:

Beware of that melanoma and whatnot. Just went out to grab my paper: 3 degrees outside. lol.

I need someone to hold me accountable to get my scanning done. Whenever I have a minute to do it I convince myself I have something better to do...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

Sorry to those out in 75+ degree weather this morning. It's a smooth 29 out now, just about perfect.

It's my last day of break, and I still have lots of schoolwork to do. That's my day.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Beware of that melanoma and whatnot. Just went out to grab my paper: 3 degrees outside. lol.

I need someone to hold me accountable to get my scanning done. Whenever I have a minute to do it I convince myself I have something better to do...

So.....you can take the time to get your paper in 3 degree weather, but you don't have any time for scanning? Slacker alert!!!!! (How was that?);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts