Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Time Has Come for Tighter Moderation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Internal and external are ultimately one. When you no longer perceive the world as hostile, there is no more fear, and when there is no more fear, you think, speak and act differently. Love and compassion arise, and they affect the world.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Cool, hope that exchange helped you feel better about yourself in some way........anyone else want to attack me, unprovoked? Open Game just get it out!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Cool, hope that exchange helped you feel better about yourself in some way........anyone else want to attack me, unprovoked? Open Game just get it out!

I think the part you are missing is that none of this is unprovoked. You were suspended for crimes against the community, and now you are paying your debt to society.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Eh, seems counter tightening if you ask me....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It is, but she came back into this thread, after he suspension and started right back at it. I can see where Gilmo would have no compassion.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
It is, but she came back into this thread, after he suspension and started right back at it. I can see where Gilmo would have no compassion.

Dear God, where have I "started right back at it"

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

Check your first two posts in this thread. Directed at alex64. Doesn't seem like you were in time out long enough, if you were prodding & poking someone as soon as you got outta your corner.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
So since I had a 2 day suspension, I can't come back with a small piece of sarcasm?

I haven't even began to come close to reaching any "no-no's" that I was told to adhere to, so............

I think I'm allowed a little bit of sarcasm if everyone is allowed to rip me to shreds.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Lindsey. I was an advisor on another forum, when you were causing problems there. You were asked repeatedly to tone it down, and refused. You were one infraction from a perma ban, when we discussed banning you anyhow. We decided to just let you hang yourself. Then you had the trade dispute and receives your no trades/buys/sales label and went on your way. I know more about you than you realize, so (while hopeful) I am not sure you will make the necessary adjustments here.

You seem/look like a decent person. Don't let the inner hate/anger/anguish/whatever diminish that. Just try to enjoy your time here and stop, purposefully, trying to "ruffle feathers." I was being honest when I said I hope you can do it. Just not very optimistic. I will stop my comments to you now, and lead by example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts