Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Morning Tread ************* 11/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all! So far today has been pretty slow, gonna try to do something to speed it up since I'm home alone. Might get some Final Fantasy time in.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just mailed out 5 packages, 3 letters, and the Box O' Goodies. The Box weighed a total of 16 lbs. 5.8 ozs. Jammed my finger playing wally ball in class this morning. For those that don't know, wally ball is played similarly to volleyball, but you are in a racquetball court and can play it off the walls I also had a little cut from running into the wall as well. Now it's break time for me until after lunch, then I will work more on paper that is due tomorrow. I'm hoping to get it done today as I plan on leaving right after class tomorrow, and its due at 5 tomorrow evening. I don't wanna start now only to go get lunch in 30 minutes or so and then work on the paper again. I'd rather keep my train of thought going as I work on it

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
1995SelectCertifiedMirrorGold.jpg

Good morning!

1995 Select Certified Mirror Gold 54.jpg

Good Morning..

I'll play..

base-2a.jpg

These should have been much more limited.

95SCORESELECTCERTGOLD.jpg

Nice cards, guys!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cold and snowing here... Double ugh

Sorry to hear that. Most of our snow should be gone by the end of today. Its 42 out right now with a few clouds in the sky. I'm sure the school parking lots and a few of the side streets won't melt since they didn't plow anything and only put ice melt down on a select few intersections.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Yo

Anyone else on here watch Archer?

I can't get enough of this show. My wife, who usually hates cartoons, loves Archer (And Bob's Burgers)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Of course after I go to the PO, the last 2 payments I'm waiting on come through. They will have to wait until tomorrow to be mailed out though

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Glad to see you drop in Joe. Hope you and Crsytal are doing well!

Thank you. Things are going pretty well. Starting Thursday, things are going to pick up at work. I like the Christmas shopping season because you're busy and it makes the time go by much faster. On the other hand, there are so many turn arounds and split shifts that I hardly get any time to sleep, much less relax. :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thank you. Things are going pretty well. Starting Thursday, things are going to pick up at work. I like the Christmas shopping season because you're busy and it makes the time go by much faster. On the other hand, there are so many turn arounds and split shifts that I hardly get any time to sleep, much less relax. :lol:

Ehh, who needs sleep anyways!? But on that note, I'm really tired and could use a nap but have to get my paper finished this afternoon :lol: I'm sure you've posted this before, but when's the due date again?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey George
I think I can help you out. Do you think it would be available for purchase from a store? I can make a couple calls to some stores in Calgary, otherwise no problem.
Canada is different than the US...no guns, lots of blades LOL

Store or mail order to you then to me is fine; I can pp you the money once you figure out how it can be had......many thanks

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Ehh, who needs sleep anyways!? But on that note, I'm really tired and could use a nap but have to get my paper finished this afternoon :lol: I'm sure you've posted this before, but when's the due date again?

Good luck on the paper! I used to think sleep was overrated, but once I got my cpap, I sleep so much better.

The due date is April 11th. We can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts