Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* DECEMBER FIRST Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

All this talk of Barry, and planning to put on my best impersonation of this Barry (minus the mini-afro) in about an hour:

9cb93ff2-1746-43a8-bdd1-cac6501702bb_zps227a080a.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning. Lots of running around to do today. Hope everyone is good. Have a great day everyone. Today's random drop:
image-38.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! A touch windy today and the power has flicked a couple times so hopefully it doesn't go all the way out. I'll be on the rooftops today cleaning out all our gutters before the next rainfall. Our red cedar trees are quite nice but the maintenance on them is a piece of work! Jen is at the Seattle Aquarium filming a documentary for her organization today as well so later I will sit down to that in hopes to score a soundtrack with my acoustic for it.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning!
Snowed several inches last night and mid 20*'s today.
Missed a few auctions as well I'm peeved about :(
Apartment Complex maintenance guy woke us up at 7:15 shoveling our stairs and walkway, I could have done it when I woke. He wasn't exactly quiet or considerate seeing as our bedroom window is right there as well.

Sent from my iPhone

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. We drove to the city Friday evening and spent the weekend there. Still here. Ready to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and back to small town Kansas.

Last MTSS card arrived Friday, so that package is going out this week.

Visited the card shop while in the city. Walked out with only supplies and an invite to set up at his next show, which is typically a fairly large show. Will probably wait until the march show though. They did have a box of 2006 draft for $80. I seriously contemplated picking it up while flashes of the longo super auto ran through my head. Then I remember why I stopped busting wax.

Hope everyone has a great day. We're hitting up a couple of stores and heading home.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Got my first hit on craigslist.

I threw up some cards I had laying around and had no incentive to sell here (basically just base junk). I figured I'd ask $10 just to get them out the door. If this works I'll be selling more cards this way.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Why does it seem like I make a post here on FCB about cards I want or willing to trade for and all or close to all turn up on eBay sometime in the next 48 hours....

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Got my first hit on craigslist.

I threw up some cards I had laying around and had no incentive to sell here (basically just base junk). I figured I'd ask $10 just to get them out the door. If this works I'll be selling more cards this way.

Hey if it works.
Do you collect anything twins or certain players/items?

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts