Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* DECEMBER FIRST Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Picked this up today hopefully replacing the psa/DNA I snagged from the high end thread a while back.

Front is good, seller says back has crease damage. 16 shipped
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385948572.203063.jpg

Replacing this

Sent from my iPhone

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I could, whatcha got?
I downloaded the psa sub form and it confused the hell out of me... lol

There is a signed photo on eBay I'm gonna pick up, but it's not psa. Did some research though and believe it to be legit. Also thinking of sending in my Leslie Nelson signed DVD cover that I got ttm years back

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I have one publisher that read the first 5 chapters and liked it. They asked for the next 10, so I'm still waiting to hear back :)

Worst case, I self-publish through create-space, etc.

Not being familiar with the process, how would self-publishing affect your ability to be published by a publishing company?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I downloaded the psa sub form and it confused the hell out of me... lol

There is a signed photo on eBay I'm gonna pick up, but it's not psa. Did some research though and believe it to be legit. Also thinking of sending in my Leslie Nelson signed DVD cover that I got ttm years back

Too easy

Send it to me once you get to NJ and I will do the rest.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
We're you not around for last years day of card scans Stepper?

I wasn't. In between moving back to Alaska and getting over being dumped I took a break for a while. Thankfully all over that now and quite happy ;)

It'll be fun to see what everyone gets and how this works. Think I have a pretty good idea but will be nice to see

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Evening gents! In Nashville for the night! Any y'all from here? We're on the main drag at Legends listening to country and drinking cheap whiskey lol

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts