Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* DECEMBER FIRST Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon/Evening Gents! Taking a break from the laundry list. I just finished up some scanning some recent pickups as well as a box break from the LCS I had today and the other day. Tried my luck at some draft for the year as I like to bust and trade/sell every once in awhile. From the two boxes of 2013 Draft I pulled these colorful cards...the D.J. Peterson, Church blue auto, Anderson orange auto and the dual auto all came from the same box :-o

Nick Kingham die cut, Yasiel Puig refractor, Michael Lorenzen blue refractor 38/99 and Brennan Middleton orange refractor 22/25:
december07.jpg

Phil Ervin, Tyler Danish and D.J. Peterson prospect base autographs:
december10.jpg

Andrew Church blue refractor autograph 85/99:
december12.jpg

Jon Denney gold refractor autograph 37/50 :)
nov02.jpg

Tim Anderson orange refractor autograph 16/25 :D
december11.jpg

2013 Bowman Draft Kris Bryant/Colin Moran dual draft autograph 17/25 :cool:
december08.jpg

december09.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks Dan! I had no clue who he was until I looked him up, should turn into a nice Felix or HOF :)

Thanks Dave! Have you been lucky to bust any boxes recently?

He has a great future ahead. You shouldn't have any problems finding someone interested in that card.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I have one publisher that read the first 5 chapters and liked it. They asked for the next 10, so I'm still waiting to hear back :)

Worst case, I self-publish through create-space, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts