Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autographed baseball books

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
“This Ain’t Brain Surgery” by Larry Dierker

This will be my last one, until I add something new.

I actually have a lot more autographed books, but no more baseball.

My favorites that aren’t baseball are my autographed copies of “Lonesome Dove” by Larry McMurtry and “Glory Days” by Bruce Springsteen.

Image1633263625.673632.jpg

Image1633263637.164780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
“This Ain’t Brain Surgery” by Larry Dierker

This will be my last one, until I add something new.

I actually have a lot more autographed books, but no more baseball.

My favorites that aren’t baseball are my autographed copies of “Lonesome Dove” by Larry McMurtry and “Glory Days” by Bruce Springsteen.

View attachment 312884

View attachment 312885

Start posting em! Or start a new thread for all autographed books…love books, love autographs, kinda a passion of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Joe Posnanski is an outstanding writer and there is an opportunity to pick up an autographed copy of his new book "The Baseball 100," which has been getting outstanding reviews.

I wound up passing on this one. When I got to the end of the checkout, they were charging almost $20 for postage, which I thought was excessive, but I wanted to share the information as others might not find it as off putting or might be close enough to go pick one up in person.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

This link is the only place where I could find signed copies for the price of the book.

CardBoredom

Nov 21, 2021
Virginia
A pair of signed books I picked up last year: Pete Williams' Card Sharks tells the origin story of Upper Deck and its loss of idealism in the face of a money grab. Kevin Nelson's Operation Bullpen follows an FBI investigation into fake autographs (this book better actually be signed by the author).
CardSharks.jpgOperationBullpen.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
A pair of signed books I picked up last year: Pete Williams' Card Sharks tells the origin story of Upper Deck and its loss of idealism in the face of a money grab. Kevin Nelson's Operation Bullpen follows an FBI investigation into fake autographs (this book better actually be signed by the author).
View attachment 348947View attachment 348948
The Operation Bullpen book being a forgery would be hilariously ironic.

Members online

Latest posts