Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Lumberjack Bingo: TIMBER!!! Game Over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
ACK! Didn't realize the branch was done for at the start of today :( I had a Bingo as of the last of the games today. I totally understand if it's not eligible (it is still 10:10pm my time on 04/17), but figured I'd post who it was since it was close. I also almost enacted my chainsaw as well as I could have done so on 04/10. Here is who I had for 04/17, but now that I type it out, I get that the chainsaw dates are for when they go into effect and not when the last day is. I'll still post the results as I traced them even though they aren't eligible:

BH: Bryce Harper (Phillies) with 3 hits
MM: Manuel Margot (Rays) with 3 hits
AH: Andrew Healey with (Dodgers) 11 Ks

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
ACK! Didn't realize the branch was done for at the start of today :( I had a Bingo as of the last of the games today. I totally understand if it's not eligible (it is still 10:10pm my time on 04/17), but figured I'd post who it was since it was close. I also almost enacted my chainsaw as well as I could have done so on 04/10. Here is who I had for 04/17, but now that I type it out, I get that the chainsaw dates are for when they go into effect and not when the last day is. I'll still post the results as I traced them even though they aren't eligible:

BH: Bryce Harper (Phillies) with 3 hits
MM: Manuel Margot (Rays) with 3 hits
AH: Andrew Healey with (Dodgers) 11 Ks

No worries, you would have had until the end of the April 17th to claim Branch 1.

Unfortunately, you don’t have AH:

Sorry, Alex!

However, I also noticed an error on my part that will be amended going forward.

Under the Chainsaw section, Note #2 says:

Bounties that remain unclaimed after the branch completion date expire.

It should have read:

Bounties that remain unclaimed by the branch completion date expire.

The same intent applies to all 3 chainsaw scenarios. Once invoked, that branch has expired.

But, due to late/West Coast games, I’ll accept a one day buffer to report a potentially winning branch.

Example using Branch 2:

Chainsaw 3 is invoked April 27th, so everyone has through the April 26 games to claim the Branch 2 bounty, but has until April 27th to claim it due to any late/West Coast games on the 26th.

Otherwise, Branch 2 automatically expires April 27th, and everyone can start working on Branch 3 the same day.

Hope that’s clear, but please reach out if you have any questions!

Sorry for my poor phrasing for this, everyone!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
@cjedmonton Oof, that was a bit embarrassing. I have no clue where I got AH from, must have mixed AC with BH or something out of excitement:LOL: Thanks for the clarification regarding the chainsaw dates as well!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Happy automatic chainsaw day for branch 2. That was a difficult branch. Closest I got was with 2 of the 4 needed saves on a same day. Looking forward to tracking branch 3 :)

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
You aren't kidding! I think a few of mine were closers last year, but for some reason had shifted to the set up role this year, or their teams were just bad and not winning games lol
Pretty much impossible to get 4 saves from 3 closers, 2 starters, and a guy not even on the team. LOL Glad that branch is gone!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Pretty much impossible to get 4 saves from 3 closers, 2 starters, and a guy not even on the team. LOL Glad that branch is gone!
Just looking, and branch 3 definitely won't be a walk in the park either. To have 6 starters get a game score of 400+, they'd have to each average 66.67. Last night there were 5 starters that had a game score higher than 64

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just looking, and branch 3 definitely won't be a walk in the park either. To have 6 starters get a game score of 400+, they'd have to each average 66.67. Last night there were 5 starters that had a game score higher than 64
To me, this branch is a bit more in our percentage to happen favor. At least it is dependent on each team playing on the same day, instead of the exact player closing on the same day as it was with branch 2. Definitely a challenge, you need some consistent SP performance, but it already feels a bit more closer to target watching it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
To me, this branch is a bit more in our percentage to happen favor. At least it is dependent on each team playing on the same day, instead of the exact player closing on the same day as it was with branch 2. Definitely a challenge, you need some consistent SP performance, but it already feels a bit more closer to target watching it.
Oh, I 100% agree with you, still gonna be a tough one! I'm just glad I won Cloud 9 since I rarely get a bingo in this games lol. Always fun though!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Sorry about Branch 2, everyone. Definitely did not anticipate so much bullpen jockeying! All the names available in this branch were de facto closers in 2021.

In hindsight, I should have just required 4 of 6 random teams record a save on the same day.

Oh well…on to Branch 3!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Gt excited looking at the game scores. Saw Stroman of the Cubs had the top game score for yesterday so I thought I had a chance. But then I saw 2 of my other teams were the bottom 2 for the day lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@cjedmonton just curious, how do double headers work on this branch 3? There was one yesterday and a couple of them today. Do we only get to use the highest score from the 2 games?

Members online

Latest posts