Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5% Ebay Bucks Delayed Offer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Apparently this started yesterday but I did not get it. However, this morning I got a notice that my offer on a big card was accepted, and when I opened ebay, I had the offer in a banner across the page. Once I activated it and went to my cart, I saw that it was applied to the offer I had won. So all this is just to say you should go buy some cards and maybe you'll get 5% ebay bucks.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Picked up a few items last night after I saw the 5% offer. Nothing big, but stuff I had in my cart waiting for a promo.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
Apparently this started yesterday but I did not get it. However, this morning I got a notice that my offer on a big card was accepted, and when I opened ebay, I had the offer in a banner across the page. Once I activated it and went to my cart, I saw that it was applied to the offer I had won. So all this is just to say you should go buy some cards and maybe you'll get 5% ebay bucks.

I think it was just a coincidence that you saw the bucks offer after your offer on the card was accepted. I've seen several of the offers before come to my inbox even when I haven't purchased cards in awhile. I want to see the 10% bucks offer again but that only appears maybe once a year or so.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
Something like this always hits the day after I buy something big.

I've had that happen as well. I remember buying $400 worth of cards one day last year and then the next day I looked in my inbox and there was an 8% eBay bucks offer.

Members online

Latest posts