Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps 2024 design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I wonder how they are going to do the parallels...like for Gold cards will the black border towards the top be gold instead, or will the white space be gold so it's got a black/gold thing going on, or will they just make the whole border gold?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, they usually debut the design months ahead of time, but I expect things will change with Fanatics taking over fully and working out their own planning and scheduling. They do seem to favor holding all info until the last minute, though.

I like the design quite a bit. Something about it makes me think it was a design intended to be used for something other than the flagship set, but I like it anyway. The neon sign type of border is a fun way to include team colors. And I imagine it lends itself well to special printing or chrome versions. And I'm super happy they put some effort into what I presume is the Independence /76 design after a couple years of looking like Donruss. I regret not chasing the 2018 parallel set but might undertake it this year.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Yes, they usually debut the design months ahead of time, but I expect things will change with Fanatics taking over fully and working out their own planning and scheduling. They do seem to favor holding all info until the last minute, though.

I like the design quite a bit. Something about it makes me think it was a design intended to be used for something other than the flagship set, but I like it anyway. The neon sign type of border is a fun way to include team colors. And I imagine it lends itself well to special printing or chrome versions. And I'm super happy they put some effort into what I presume is the Independence /76 design after a couple years of looking like Donruss. I regret not chasing the 2018 parallel set but might undertake it this year.
The first thing I thought of was I bet this will look nice as a chrome card!

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio

I forgot Fanatics owns Topps now.

Members online

Latest posts