Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for someone to make oversized baseball cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998 SPx

Jun 11, 2014
I'm hoping someone on here can give me a lead on this. I'm creating a baseball card themed office and am trying to find an artist who can create some oversized images of existing baseball cards. Can anyone recommend an artist or high quality printer who can create something like this?

Thanks,
Ron

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi Ron, it's possible to do this on a budget. You just need hi-resolution scans of the baseball cards you want displayed. You might find them online, or you might need to bring some cards to a print shop and have them scanned. Then you can have them printed at poster size and framed. Most places can even print them on card stock or even better - mount them on boards for a higher quality look.

You can also commission an artist to paint baseball card posters, but it will likely cost you 5x-10x what you'd spend by printing them yourself.

1998 SPx

Jun 11, 2014
Thanks for the advice. I'll explore those routes!

I appreciate the input.

Ron

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Maybe reach out to @mouschi to see if he can or has advise. Sounds like it's more of a printshop thing, but maybe he has the tools as well.

Members online

Latest posts