Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ginter Code Crackers 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
Feel like I'm on to something.. Just having a hard time figuring how to apply it... This is a bit fun.. Hard to recruit people though.. Especially if they aren't in the hobby

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Anybody know if Nick Jacoby and Jason Wong are working the code this year. I know both were members of this site. Not sure if they still are. Do they still have blogs?

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
I know that this is not the transaction thread, but if anyone has any "clue" cards please pm me. I need 11 more for the set and would be glad to buy them. The wife is really getting into this and wants the set completed!

I know that this is not the transaction thread, but if anyone has any "clue" cards please pm me. I need 11 more for the set and would be glad to buy them. The wife is really getting into this and wants the set completed!

Darkman, and Scott:

Just bought a small lot on ebay and I will have some more duplicates. I'll let you know which I have doubles of. I can sell them, or really would be more interested in trading them for cards I need. Should be here by end of the week.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Congrats guys!

@TheGinterCode: Another code cracked, another champ previously seen. You think this code was different? Wait till 2013! #thegintercode

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats Frank! You guys are beasts...

Must say, felt pretty good how far my team was going into this week but that netbook stumped us ( only had this and bowling alley lockbox, tried both the correct passwords but entered them wrong) Had everything else though.. Definitely was fun for my first try and made a good friend in the process...waiting for next year!

Members online

Latest posts