Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission January 2013 - Post Lists Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
11 Cards, 9 are Gem. Nice...

Looks like there is 2 Bruce Maxwell Bowman autos. Mine is the 9 as the other had a MG of 9.5.

Subbed a Joc Pederson BC Base auto. Dont see it on the list. Maybe it was left off, wrong name put on the flip or I forgot to include it?

Thanks Phil!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
11 Cards, 9 are Gem. Nice...

Looks like there is 2 Bruce Maxwell Bowman autos. Mine is the 9 as the other had a MG of 9.5.

Subbed a Joc Pederson BC Base auto. Dont see it on the list. Maybe it was left off, wrong name put on the flip or I forgot to include it?

Thanks Phil!

It probably didn't meet your minimum grade so it's not listed.

TimGeezy

Jan 3, 2013
Received my cards today. First of all, thank you very much! Second, I have two issues.....My '93-'94 Jordan Refractor was slabbed as just " '93-94 Finest " it didn't signify that it is a refractor. 2nd problem is that I received a 8.5/10 auto Mike Zunino that is not mine.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Rec'd my cards, Thanks! As for my missing Joc card, it was QA (Joc signed his auto backwards) and sent back raw. Stuck to another members cards and it's coming back to me. The rest of the cards arrived safe and sound. Thanks again. See you next round.

it appears they screwed up a stack of no-MGs, I will confirm when I get them in tomorrow.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
is beckett doing anything for the people (including myself) whose cards got minimum graded,w hen no mg was listed?

Members online

Latest posts