Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

One more prospect type offer.....

I value this prospect lot at about $50 with the blues around $3'ish each and the Oranges about $6'ish.

Blues /99 & Oranges /25

fs65_zps1f6f9280.png

Let me know if this is not appropriate for this thread and I will take it down.

Nice lot but if you're posting a lot then each individual card has to be over 15$. Otherwise people would be posting 15 1$ cards and it would be a low end thread

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Nice lot but if you're posting a lot then each individual card has to be over 15$. Otherwise people would be posting 15 1$ cards and it would be a low end thread

not true at least 1 of the cards has to have a sale value of $15 or more, from what I understood. but lots usually makes things a little harder

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

Gotcha, just figured since it was a prospect stash of the same player, all auto, all limited, that the lot price might be valid (unlike a bunch of random $1 cards)

But no worries, taken down.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not letting me post pictures for some reason but will offer up:

2011 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor autograph Hector Noesi. Not a good candidate for a high grade because of light surface scratches but still a nice card.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Ya know what, I'm not to keen on posts that insists I do not care. I spend so much time working on this site, I guarantee you that I care. This is a user run promotion, and you don't need me or any other staff member here holding your nut sack while it gets run.

Holy XXXX guys.

Now that this has blown over, I feel comfortable asking...can I get some details on this "staff member here holding your nut sack" concept? This is something I might be interested in. Can I pick a specific staff member, or is it pot luck? Is it only available in the Upper Echelon thread? Is grooming involved, or just your basic holding?

Thanks in advance!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Now that this has blown over, I feel comfortable asking...can I get some details on this "staff member here holding your nut sack" concept? This is something I might be interested in. Can I pick a specific staff member, or is it pot luck? Is it only available in the Upper Echelon thread? Is grooming involved, or just your basic holding?

Thanks in advance!

hopefully its not the fist of fury guy handling your nuts

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

Thanks in advance!
I hope they are gentle.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Thanks in advance!

This made me laugh so hard, well done.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I am in the red for 3. Here are 4.

EUT.jpg

Alex - What up dude, are these 4 still up or maybe you're going to replace? Not picking on you but a quick eBay completed sales search shows the Snider and Garvey are sub-$10 cards and the vintage cards are tough because sales are all over the place depending on condition -- Maybe you could replace the Snider and Garvey? Just ignore if you're not in the red for 3 any longer.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Alex - What up dude, are these 4 still up or maybe you're going to replace? Not picking on you but a quick eBay completed sales search shows the Snider and Garvey are sub-$10 cards and the vintage cards are tough because sales are all over the place depending on condition -- Maybe you could replace the Snider and Garvey? Just ignore if you're not in the red for 3 any longer.

FYI, per the SS:
Items you Claimed are 5
Items you put up that have been Claimed are 1
So -4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts