Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shuedini's official banner request area...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
something with RickeyFanatic, whether it says collecting, or something along those lines, throw a draft at me and we can tweak it brother!

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
rickeyfanatic said:
something with RickeyFanatic, whether it says collecting, or something along those lines, throw a draft at me and we can tweak it brother!
I couldn't find a good picture of him in his Red Sox uniform...so I "borrowed" the one from your site.

rickeyfanatic.jpg

Let me know what you think, and if you want any changes.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hey Shuedini, I love what you did for my Knowshon Moreno banner, so I'll place my next banner request in your hands: Madison Bumgarner.
Just have it say something like "aminors collects Madison Bumgarner" or something like that. Whatever you do, I'm sure it will look awesome. As for size, make it the same size as my current banner. Picture doesn't matter. Thanks a ton in advance!
:)

Anthony

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Hey Shuedini,

Could you make me a banner that can replace the one on my website with keeping the Font, on Casebusters, the way it is? (www.casebusters.com)
I don't have anything in particular, But could you make an awesome looking banner for me please..
Just let me know what you need to get for it ...Either money or cards
plmk
Thanks'
Paul

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
When you have time, I'd like a banner that says 69 Mets Fan and has pictures of Hodges, Seaver, Ryan, Grote & Agee. I'll leave the creativity part up to you and your imagination. Thanks in advance!!! :D

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Hey Shue - How've things been?

If/when you get some spare time...could you make a Steven Stamkos banner? He plays for the TB Lightning of the NHL.

Thanks a ton and Happy Holidays!

Jay

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Hey guys! Just a heads up...I'm not able to spend a lot of time on banners for now. Some things have come up and I don't have nearly the amount of free time that I used to. I stop by from time to time to see how things are going...but other than that, I can't spend the time that I used to here. I'll try to get things done for some guys on here...but please be patient and don't fill my PM inbox or my email with requests.

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts