Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
[MENTION=7946]maxe0213[/MENTION] - I also see that, even though the guy was nice enough to send it, you haven't posted anything up for your first claim. Before you claim more - gonna need you to catch up. Please, familiarize yourself with the first post in the thread.

I'd like to claim the blue Mesa 8.5 for my blue refractor autos PC of Yankee prospects since I think I caught up now! :) Ill dig around and find something else for ten to post for the Mesa as well!

Thanks all

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I believe they decided to open membership to people with less posts etc. in order to keep the thread lively as long as said person is posting offerings.

I didn't see anything in the rules on page one regarding that. I may have missed it but I don't think I did.

Also, is it your COMC port that you keep posting pics from? How is a claimer supposed to get that? Don't get me wrong here, but the sale value is supposed to be $10 not something that has a $10 sticker price that isn't sold or selling. I am not trying to pick on you at all, just trying to keep the thread on track the way is was designed. I don't think COMC is the best place to use as a source because past SALE prices don't show up.

Thanks!

Last edited:

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I didn't see anything in the rules on page one regarding that. I may have missed it but I don't think I did. Also, is it your COMC port that you keep posting pics from? How is a claimer supposed to get that? Thanks!

I agree, first post says 500 posts, 2 years.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home (Pay it forward) part Deuce.............

We need to get this back on track,

1) Are we going to change the requirements so this under 2 yrs or under 500 posts can be a part?

I for one don't care as long as they meet these

2) The items you post MUST be in hand, a card at COMC that needs to be shipped at some point to the user then out to the claimer, ummm no

3) If they have claimed 1 card, they can't claim another until they not only posted a $10+ item but that item needs to be claimed before they can claim anything else

4) A listed value is different than a sale value. Please use eBay for any cards that are borderline and see if it fits into what this thread is requiring

Ryan

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
I didn't see anything in the rules on page one regarding that. I may have missed it but I don't think I did.

Also, is it your COMC port that you keep posting pics from? How is a claimer supposed to get that? Don't get me wrong here, but the sale value is supposed to be $10 not something that has a $10 sticker price that isn't sold or selling. I am not trying to pick on you at all, just trying to keep the thread on track the way is was designed. I don't think COMC is the best place to use as a source because past SALE prices don't show up.

Thanks!
I believe it was in a different thread that was talked about decreasing posting numbers and time.

Also. COMC is perfectly acceptable IMO. If you claim that card I can send it to you just like any other card. I can request it be shipped and have it sent immediately to your house in 3 days. Not sure how that would be a problem. Also. None of these Oranges have sold on ebay either. There is only one other listed on COMC and its at 15+. I believe Oranges and below will hold much more value than people believe and posting that card I believe has a SV/TV of 10 plus.

There have been many other nice cards posted here and I've claimed only two because they were PC cards as I have explained in my posts. I'm not trying to claim every card posted. It was coincidence that both my PC's were posted fairly quickly.

I apologize if my posts may have pushed people the wrong way. I am away at college and don't have cards with me or in hand thus I must use COMC which I can ship just as quickly from there as I can from my house. I figured this would be fine. Maybe the posters don't quite understand COMC? I can easily ship the card anywhere from my account.

Thanks everyone! This thread is awesome and I hope someone is a Tigers fan out there!

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
This might help....
This one that's been listed 3 times from a seller in Oregon for $8.49 three times with no bids?
2012 Bowman Chrome Jhonny Peralta Orange Refractor 04 25 | eBay
I did see that but I believe it does have a bid. That card would then be a card with a value of 10.49 which meets requirements. If you don't like my card I'm not sure why even post. I'm sure someone out there would enjoy a nice Chrome Orange Refractor but if its not for you why even post? Not trying to attack you, just asking as it seems like people are having conniptions over me posting because I don't have 500 posts or whatever lol.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

We understand COMC , that's one part if the issue. The rest of the things need to be met as well. No one is trying to pick a fight, however the JP does not fit the thread regardless if you think it should. I suggest posting a card that is w/o a $10+ eBay card. Have that claimed, then proceed and repeat.

***EDIT - I don't care if you had 10 posts, as long as you can meet the thread rules I don't care if you are a part of it

But please when pricing, you can't go n add shipping into the equation like you just did on a $8.49 card

Ryan

Last edited:

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
We need to get this back on track,

1) Are we going to change the requirements so this under 2 yrs or under 500 posts can be a part?

I for one don't care as long as they meet these

2) The items you post MUST be in hand, a card at COMC that needs to be shipped at some point to the user then out to the claimer, ummm no

3) If they have claimed 1 card, they can't claim another until they not only posted a $10+ item but that item needs to be claimed before they can claim anything else

4) A listed value is different than a sale value. Please use eBay for any cards that are borderline and see if it fits into what this thread is requiring

Ryan

A couple things. We have dealt before and Your a great guy but I'm not sure you understand the whole COMC thing. I can ship a card straight from there to the claimer. Not a problem.

I did use ebay for the Peralta and as of right now its value is 10.49 which meets requirements.

Didn't know the rule about must having something claimed before claiming something else. I didn't expect to claim anything else for a long time after the Foles but it just happened that my Main PC (Blue Refractor Autos of Yankees Prospects) was also posted so I assumed it would be okay to grab that as long as I didn't grab anything till I was able to send some stuff out of people.

Sorry for the confusion.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Max, see my post right above yours. I'm not going to clog this thread anymore, but I can say the JP doesn't work

Ryan

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
We understand COMC , that's one part if the issue. The rest of the things need to be met as well. No one is trying to pick a fight, however the JP does not fit the thread regardless if you think it should. I suggest posting a card that is w/o a $10+ eBay card. Have that claimed, then proceed and repeat.

I don't care if you had 10 posts, as long as you can meet the thread rules I don't care if you are a part of it.

But please when pricing, you can't no add shipping into the equation like you just did on a $8.49 card
Ryan

I'm not sure why you would throw out that number. That card sits at a value of 10.49. When I sell a card I sell it for 22 dlvd, that means that the cards value was 22 not 22 minus shipping.

Anyways it seems like this is becoming a huge problem for you guys so I'll just step out of the thread.

Thanks for the Foles man, your a great dude!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I'm not sure why you would throw out that number. That card sits at a value of 10.49. When I sell a card I sell it for 22 dlvd, that means that the cards value was 22 not 22 minus shipping.

Anyways it seems like this is becoming a huge problem for you guys so I'll just step out of the thread.

Thanks for the Foles man, your a great dude!

Because that's not how this thread works. It's simple and I'm not asking you to step out, were asking for steps to be followed. It's basically that simple

Ryan

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I did see that but I believe it does have a bid. That card would then be a card with a value of 10.49 which meets requirements. If you don't like my card I'm not sure why even post. I'm sure someone out there would enjoy a nice Chrome Orange Refractor but if its not for you why even post? Not trying to attack you, just asking as it seems like people are having conniptions over me posting because I don't have 500 posts or whatever lol.

Because you clearly cannot, won't, or do not want to follow the rules of the thread. This is the third card that hasn't fit the criteria. I'm not trying to pick a fight. Just trying to keep the thread's integrity in tact since several high quality members are trying to keep something that was great alive. That is all.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
This thread is the "Upper Echelon", not the "Barely Meet the Minimum." Let's not make this a Schlotzky's FLAIR issue, let's just go above and beyond and keep doing that.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

I don't think we ever lowered the requirements as far as 500 posts or 2 years on the boards.

Plus this kinda stuff is what de railed the thread in the first place lets get this back on track please.

Members online

Latest posts