Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Saturday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Up at 3:45. 8 hrs at work today. Hoping to find time to scan my recent mail. Have a great day guys.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Re: **********Saturday Morning Tgread**********

Good morning!

Early MT start today! Have a great weekend everyone!

Our house will be hosting almost a dozen kids for my older son's 4th birthday party today. It's a dressup party and he'll be wearing his Wolverine costume.
1383386615763.jpg

- Rodrick

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
**********Saturday Morning Tgread**********

Good luck Rodrick (with all the kids) and Art with the potential new homes!

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and other materials that she might need were in the garage. The mans wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?" The man replied, "She should, she was standing on it." A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50."And by the way," the blonde added, "it's not a Porch, its a Ferrari."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Two peewee football playoff games today and winners go to championship game . Oldest will have hardest game .

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
**********Saturday Morning Tgread**********

Morning, George, other dudes who I forgot your names. Just simply remind me through a mean message or quote me, lol.

Looks like it's going to be a cold and rainy late fall Michigan day. Got nine hours of work staring me in the face.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383395775.372026.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383395786.790049.jpg

I got this Bo Jackson McFarlane yesterday and I have to say I think it's cursed. I open it up and the bat breaks in half. I go to put it on the base and adjust it, and the foot breaks off from the body. Luckily Lock Tite super glue is no joke and I didn't whip the figure after it broke because I was pretty pissed.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm hoping this holiday season brings back a few members to the MT that haven't been stopping in on a regular basis...

It'd be nice to hear from Andrew, Fla-Dave, Jesse, Josh, Steve, Ken, et al...

Last edited:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning all.

Up early for K-Day at K-Mart. Hoping to get a case this go-around.

Then I'm heading to the football game this afternoon. Former Braves MiLBer Tony Mueller is a WR for the opposing team, so I bought some cards for him to sign.

Living out here, I take what I can get, graphing wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts