Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long do redemptions take?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
I pulled a Topps 2013 Tribute auto orange parallel redemption card of Matt Cain and I was wondering how lot it usually takes to receive the card once redeemed? This is my first redemption card..

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
I have received redemptions in 60 days, and I'm still waiting over 2 years for others. It is completely unpredictable and is the bane of the hobby. A source of much aggravation.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
Well that's not what I wanted to hear but thank you for answering.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I entered a redemption for my first time in the beginning of November, yup, you guessed it, still waiting

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Days to Years.

I am waiting on some 2012 A&G autos. Kemp is one of them. A board member received his two weeks ago and I am still waiting. Mind you the print run is appox 50.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
My last redemption from Topps took about a month, but I have had them take over 6 months. There are some cards that never get signed.

Last edited:

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Have you seen the newest post on the topps redemption site regarding 2013 bowman sterling baseball? They stopped accepting redemption codes for the set and the note says to check back on January 24th (last Friday) for an update. Ugh. I can't do redemptions anymore with this company. Selling from now on.

Sent from my BOOMSTICK!

Last edited:

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Topps for me Useually takes 2 weeks to 2 months. i dont think I ever waited more than 2 months on the 10 or so redemptions i put through with them. Upper deck I waited 2-3 years... Panini (my only one) took only 2 months...

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I waited 3.5 years for one redemption... never got it. Finally got pissed to the point where I demanded a replacement... which I go screwed on. That is Topps for you.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
This is how much Topps cares: I was waiting on an on-card auto of Anderson Silva. Waited years. Nothing. Then what does Topps do? They put on-card autos of him in a 2013 product without first honoring the old redemptions. I called, XXXXXed, and demanded an on-card auto from 2013 as a replacement. What do they send me? A sticker auto from 2012............

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
About as long as it took mankind to put a man on the moon. Give or take, of course.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Pushing over a year in a Melvin Ingram autograph from topps magic. How they didn't have any sticker autos of him is surprising.

Of all the redemption codes I've had in the past year that's the only one I'm waiting onand the others have been fulfilled.

Same with panini, just waiting on a redemption from totally certified for Stephen Hill.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts