Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the most cash you have received in a PWE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
If you post here, you have access to web, be it phone or computer. If you have that access you could use PayPal. I use their app all the time to pay for auctions. However when I log in, it also lists stores or shops nearby that accept PayPal as well. It's free to use and makes life easier.

This notice is required by law.

If you post here, you have access to web, be it phone or computer. If you have that access you could use PayPal. I use their app all the time to pay for auctions. However when I log in, it also lists stores or shops nearby that accept PayPal as well. It's free to use and makes life easier.

This notice is required by law.

Thats correct as I am on a computer. However, I dont have internet on my phone so I would have to have internet access to use Paypal, and I dont take my computer everywhere I go.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry im late. Been busy doin ebay tonight since its free listings end tonight.

i have received quite a few bubble envelopes with cash in it from Nick. Sure, i havent dealt that way since the early days of ebay, but if i remember correctly he doesnt have a checking account or a credit card. Without those, you cant use paypal in the most common sense.

i understand that they say, if you have an email adrress you can get paypal. Im not sure what more is required, because i have offered to use his money to send him paypal gift just so he has it. But if he is comfortable doing it old school, then dont bash him because of it. We all do things our own way. He is still getting cards, and luckily nothing devastating like missing money has occurred.

and he is not the only one. I just got 15 bucks cash in the mail from another member because he doesnt have paypal either. To each their own. :)

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Tough for big brother to monitor cash........never spends beyond his means (racking up credit card charges), and doesn't pay interest. I still see folks without direct deposit at work....going old school checks or debit cards.

Sorry im late. Been busy doin ebay tonight since its free listings end tonight.

i have received quite a few bubble envelopes with cash in it from Nick. Sure, i havent dealt that way since the early days of ebay, but if i remember correctly he doesnt have a checking account or a credit card. Without those, you cant use paypal in the most common sense.

i understand that they say, if you have an email adrress you can get paypal. Im not sure what more is required, because i have offered to use his money to send him paypal gift just so he has it. But if he is comfortable doing it old school, then dont bash him because of it. We all do things our own way. He is still getting cards, and luckily nothing devastating like missing money has occurred.

and he is not the only one. I just got 15 bucks cash in the mail from another member because he doesnt have paypal either. To each their own. :)

Thanks Nate

I do have a checking account and a credit card, however, my checkbook is for paying rent, bills, ect and my credit card is for gas only

Plus I dont have to pay fees, check my account ect ect

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Honestly I love getting cash in the mail. The wife just takes my paypal most times if its only a few dollars.
Besides getting cash means ZERO fees. That's like FREE food even if it tastes like sh it it still tastes better because it was free.
Roll On Biggio Man

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Edit to add I have sent 50 before. I am normally easily comfortable at 20 or less. I just put it in a toploader and wrap in yellow
ruled paper or another colored paper.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
My mom sent me $100 for my birthday once, back around 1990. The funny thing was it arrived postage due. #ThanksMom /Obama/Topps.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I don't see why someone wouldn't use postal money orders (if they dont use PayPal) as they are insured vs sending cash. I haven't bought a postal money order in a few years but they were only $0.85 for the last one I bought. Plus, any bank will cash them without a 2-3 day hold and its traceable.

Why not get a PayPal card from the gift card kiosks in just about any store and put what you want on it? I believe if you get one of those cards, they're fee free on the user end.

Fordman

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts