Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Heritage Manny Machado 65B-MM Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I bought a blaster box at Target tonight and was going through it, quite happily after an auto in the second pack, and pulled this card.. A mini Manny Machado #65B-MM with a blank back or atleast that's what I'm pretty sure it was off the top of my head.

I like to add all my stuff to the Beckett organizer, and all that popped up with the information was a Bazooka insert which I believe it must be because the numbers add up. Beckett has it listed as /25 and a BV of $60.. But mine has no serial. I noticed this mini set is a 25 card set, IIRC. Did they goof on that or am I under the wrong impression of the card I have?

I know it's usually hard to go off a "verbal" description but that should be pretty clear. I can take a pic or really just steal one off eBay I saw some on there

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
That is a 2014 Topps Heritage Bazooka Mini Manny Machado (they do not have a stated print run). There are 25 cards in the set and they are retail only inserts (I believe the pack insertion is something like 1:216 retail packs). You got a very nice hit! They have been selling anywhere from $12-$22 on Ebay. Hope that helps!!

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
That is a 2014 Topps Heritage Bazooka Mini Manny Machado (they do not have a stated print run). There are 25 cards in the set and they are retail only inserts (I believe the pack insertion is something like 1:216 retail packs). You got a very nice hit! They have been selling anywhere from $12-$22 on Ebay. Hope that helps!!

Very much so.. Was hoping it truly was /25 but not having a serial number, I couldn't imagine it was. Either way, still happy with the pull and appreciate the info, thank you!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Stuff like this may eventually be worth something seeing as how this set is heavily collected and there are retail only inserts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts