Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I got that Hoffman/Weeks Auto card. Funny how it came up after asking to buy yours.

Nice! Other than Mark Loretta, another Padre, who only has a 1/1 Buyback auto; Hoffman has the fewest certified autos in a Brewers uniform of those who have any available :)

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Nice! Other than Mark Loretta, another Padre, who only has a 1/1 Buyback auto; Hoffman has the fewest certified autos in a Brewers uniform of those who have any available :)
Yeah, the Hoffman/Weeks dual auto is only /15 so I wasn't expecting to see it again. I regretted selling that card for a long time. I'm so glad I was able to snag another one.

Loretta was a good player. I have a couple of his cards.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
-Added Paul Wagner
-Edited Jason Rogers to a now pack-certified autograph thanks to Bowman release

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Huge COMC and [MENTION=2569]Tom Oates[/MENTION] (Thanks again!) mail day. Added:
Pete Harnisch
Alex Daiz
Gregg Zaun
Eric Young
Bob Wickman
Devon White
Matt Stairs
Allan Simpson
Bruce Ruffin
Eric Plunk
Jim Pittsley
Robert Perez
Jaun Perez
Eddie Perez
Wil Nieves
Marc Newfield
Mike Myers
James Mouton
Guillermo Mota
Sergio Mitre
Kameron Loe
Mark Leiter
Corey Koskie
Matt Kinney
Jeff Juden
Luis Jimenez
Cesar Izturis
Joe Inglett
Livan Hernandez
Charlie Hayes
Alex Gonzalez
Jorge Fabregas
Chris Duffy
Lou Collier
Vinny Chulk
Brett Carroll
Ricky Bottalico
Jason Bere
Greg Aquino

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wow man, you are killing it!

Thanks. Most of those are guys I knew I couldn't get TTM but I could pick up certified autos for around $1 a piece instead of buying someone else's questionable IP autos. Made sense. Some day I might try to figure out a way to make easy Brewers customs out of the signatures but I'm not artistic :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Added this week:
Jim Olander
Tony Graffanino
Jim Hunter
Mike DeJean
Matt Clark
Carlos Corporan

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Huge score this weekend. 1987 Spring Training ball with Billy Bates and Jim Paciorek. 2 TOUGH signatures :)

Added a couple more TTM this week as well. Definitely have gotten less strict on the "other team" items for certified autos. Figured certified is ultimately better (ie Lenny Harris, Candy Maldonado, etc.) and someday I may hack them up for customs...

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I was so excited to see that I had an autograph that you needed, only to realize that it was on the list of players you already have. Who else will I find that ever wants a Hernan Iribarren?!

Great stuff. I should make a thread of this nature for my Astros stuff.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I was so excited to see that I had an autograph that you needed, only to realize that it was on the list of players you already have. Who else will I find that ever wants a Hernan Iribarren?!

Great stuff. I should make a thread of this nature for my Astros stuff.

I thought he was gonna be good! Turns out he was just enhancing lol. Always appreciate the looks anyway!
Digging in my stuff I found an ONL ball signed by Larry Dierker (sweet spot), Russ Johnson, Bill Spiers, and Matt Mieske. If you can use it it's yours, it's been buried in a closet for almost 18 years! I used to get a lot of IP autos before Milwaukee games back in the day

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Believe it or not, I don't have Matt Mieske yet! I can DEFINITELY use it. Are you sure you don't want anything for it? I'm sure I can dig up something.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
So this lovey ball arrived this week. It was listed as a 1987 Team Ball and mentioned the usual suspects of Yount, Molitor, and Billy Jo Robidoux (yes they're all present as well). But the unmentioned names caught my eye. Jim Paciorek and Billy Bates are two very tough signers. They actually never appeared on the ML roster at the same time (Bates not debuting until 1989). It pays to scour over an auction's scans! I believe this to be a ball signed during Spring Training of '87 as there are several players who never made it that would have been in camp that year. (White Sox fans may recognize the signature of Alfornia "Al" Jones who appears to be relatively rare though never appeared in a game for Milwaukee). A little yellowing going on here but it won't see daylight again for quite some time
x2d58l68.jpeg

336k03xb.jpeg

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Are you going to wait on guys like Sardinas and Cravy? They have minor league autos and Sardinas has a Bowman in Rangers uni, but they are decent enough young players that they may still get RC autos or something.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Are you going to wait on guys like Sardinas and Cravy? They have minor league autos and Sardinas has a Bowman in Rangers uni, but they are decent enough young players that they may still get RC autos or something.

Yeah, that's exactly my thinking. They're low on the priority list for sure

Members online

Latest posts