Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name a wrestler you've always hated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've always completely despised Konnan.

Nothing he has ever done made him likable to me.

When he was in the Wolfpac, anytime he had a microphone in his hand, I turned the channel.

Any wrestlers you've always totally hated? I don't mean hated because they're the heel, I mean hated because they just seem like an awful person.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I've always completely despised Konnan.

Nothing he has ever done made him likable to me.

When he was in the Wolfpac, anytime he had a microphone in his hand, I turned the channel.

Any wrestlers you've always totally hated? I don't mean hated because they're the heel, I mean hated because they just seem like an awful person.

For me its always been Rick Flair.

He just seems to be in the ring like it seems he is in real life.

I know he's great but I've always disliked him!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Eva Marie and her husband are my two current hates.

They're both insufferable douches.

I wish nothing but the worst for them in life.

But seriously, they both suck so bad.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
IMHO
I believe characters like Eva Marie and especially the Miz act a specific way to retrieve heat

Miz is the ****y deuche from H.S. That nobody liked

Eva Marie is the ditzy, daft snobby hot chick
Just my opinion - I think they succeeded with their character when people "hate" them

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Anyone who got in Goldberg's way... Fear the Speer!
0fa4bfadf7d02e01a24e1814fc450518.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I didn't like biker Undertaker. I like his funeral/burying bodies cartoon gimmick. When he went all out biker UT on Smackdown 10 years or so ago, it left us older fans with a guy with same name, new personable identity.

Same goes for Kane.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Hulk Hogan :evil:

Hogan's intro music (red and yellow) was good, but his matches were not.

My impression of the last minute of every Hogan match ever...

Hogan has been beaten by an unbeatable foe...there's no way he can recover...but wait...he gains momentum...the punches aren't phasing him all...he shakes his head and points his finger at his opponent...punch...punch...whip into the ropes...big boot...leg drop...1...2...3.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Without a doubt John Cena. The pandering, the monotone mic work, the stale wrestling moves, no psychology, using disable kids to look like a good guy etc etc.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Triple H. for the longest time, every match was ended with a sledgehammer. It always seemed like everything had to revolve around him. Every ppv, every storyline. Got so sick of seeing HHH do it all.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
The Great Khali...sooo boring. I hated his walk. I hated how they had the camera down low so you can see him look like a huge giant when he came out. I hated his talking. I could not understand one word. I hated his finisher. I hated how he could not get on the ground to pin anyone. I hate why they made him champion and I hate that he was there taking a spot and the guy could not even move. Hatred.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Great Khali...sooo boring. I hated his walk. I hated how they had the camera down low so you can see him look like a huge giant when he came out. I hated his talking. I could not understand one word. I hated his finisher. I hated how he could not get on the ground to pin anyone. I hate why they made him champion and I hate that he was there taking a spot and the guy could not even move. Hatred.

Do you remember the time he clears the ring in a Royal Rumble and Shawn Michaels has to tell him which side of the ring the hard camera is? :lol:
Shawn is supposed to be KO'd I think and he has to discreetly roll over and point. :p

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Do you remember the time he clears the ring in a Royal Rumble and Shawn Michaels has to tell him which side of the ring the hard camera is? :lol:
Shawn is supposed to be KO'd I think and he has to discreetly roll over and point. :p

I loved when Khali was the champ and would constantly hold the title upside down. His karate chops ... well, I'd mark out for them, because they were so atrocious !

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Rick Rude the character. I always want see him get his ravishing body pummel to a pulp.

The Guy Who Murdered His Wife and Son. Never found him appealing at all and thought he was overrated as hell. Then he goes and commit heinous crime which gave a huge black mark in wrestling. He nearly killed it as a whole.

Members online