Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 7/27***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, had some teeth pulled from our dog yesterday, now my weekend will be spent watching him making sure he doesn't do anything he shouldn't. At least my wife takes care of his pills, that's the worst

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Most of my cards are in alpha order by teams and with my inventory there's always some added not in order . Add most teams have three or four 3200 counts . After last night i almost sold out of two teams so needed to make some more 60/80 counts ----- That was four plus hours of fun = 18 packs of two teams each. Stadium having a concert tonight = extra crowd level . So i have to be there about 2:30 till 9:00 or later if still selling . At least i'm in the shade . Temp now 86 fells like 95 . Had a good night last night = auctioned off players jerseys = paid for TWO . Lucky mine stayed under $100.00 each -- one star's $300.00

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well got both players jerseys today -- told we were lucky about autos ???? player who 's jersey went over 300 also SIGNED ours with our player . Gypsy 's took pictures of my tables-- sorry i'm in them also LOL .

Members online

Latest posts