User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    You know the ball is juiced when Tommy fckin Pham is hitting tape measure HRs....
    Hes really good. Dont sleep on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    He’s really good. Don’t sleep on him.
    Yeah I realized I was thinking of someone else, Pham has gone over 20HR before... Cards maybe shouldn't have let him go.

Did you see Ace Fraleys son made his MLB debut today?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mlb.com/video/tommy-pham...t-center-field

Here is the HR I was talking about btw. He is a strong player but maybe not THAT strong without new phunball (tm?)

This year we have seen a few guys break their bats and it still goes over the wall... crazy.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How all you fine gentlemen doing this evening? Last couple days were hellish...withdrawals blow...pharmacy fu**ed up my prescription. Finally got it filled and I'm back in action! Did I miss any pertinent events involving the Night Crew while I was tossing and turning in bed?

JV struck out his 6th batter of the night and is now just short 60 strikeouts from reaching the 3,000K milestone!!! Everyone give JVHaste(MODE) a round of applause! Leader of the Night Crew...and future MLB HOF'er!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronald Acuna launches #36 outta the park

IT'Z A STUNNA FOLKSSS
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was looking like a come from behind win for the M's but they got BURNED BY MAGILL

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that would be JV's seventh straight start with double digit strikeouts!!

9 IP, 2 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 11 K

Two hit complete game...unfortunately both hits were home runs and Verlander only has one run of support tonight so unless the Astros go into BALLA MODE in the 9th, he'll end up with a lose.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In those last seven starts he has struck out 79, walked 6 & given up 9 runs thru 49 IP....every single run he's given up has been due to the long ball.

That's literally the only way one can do damage against him. He has the best H/9 rate (5.7) in the majors & one of the lowest BB/9 rates (1.7) which means he allows the fewest runners to reach base in all of baseball, evident by his major league leading WHIP (0.82). His SO/BB rate (7.03) is tops in the AL and he leads the majors with 239 strikeouts so very little contact is made against him. HOWEVER, he's given up more home runs than anyone in the AL. If every home run he gave up this year was a solo shot, they'd be responsible for over 60% of the runs he's given up! I'd venture to guess somewhere between 80-90% of the runs he's given up this year were via a home run.

Conclusion: Dingers & long dongs are JV's kryptonite. Ironic, considering he's got a long dong right between his legs.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    55 strikeouts to become a member of the 3,000 K club and he's got roughly 6-7 starts left this season so he very well could reach it by the end of the season!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, Mike keeps Leaking in the desert...keeps f**king me in fantasy baseball, maybe it's time to finally drop the hammer on him.

Just how bad has he been? Well, he's gone 21.1 IP & given up 20 earned runs off 37 hits & 9 home runs.......nuff said. He's struck out as many batters as home runs he's given up..nine. He's pretty much given up a home run per every other inning pitched

This guy will not reach 3,000 strikeouts

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Polarizing stat lines from my two fantasy starters tonight:
    9 IP, 2 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 11 K (+33.5 fantasy pts)
    5 H, 5 ER, 8 H, 0 BB, 1 K (-7 fantasy pts)

Elite eat the Leek

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey D2R who you calling a fine gentleman? I've disembowled men for lesser insults than that.

Night crew's been quiet the past couple days. I for one haven't been pulling my weight. Too busy on tinder. Just signed up and spending too much time texting back and forth. I'm about done with online chatting with "matches". I'm just going to send them my phone number and tell them I'm over texting, call me if you want to talk like real people. Seriously. Gack.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the headlines... MLB warns players over gas station dick pills

My first thought was "oh boy, this must be something DJ Lemahieu (D2R) did"

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha. Speaking of dicks, here's a great article on ESPN about 10 of the funniest baseball cards ever, followed by a separate article about the Keith Comstock ball-to-the-nuts card. He wrote the article himself and tells the whole story of how it came to be (and almost didn't happen). Brilliant!

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...baseball-cards

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I saw the headlines... MLB warns players over gas station dick pills

My first thought was "oh boy, this must be something DJ Lemahieu (D2R) did"
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    How all you fine gentlemen doing this evening? Last couple days were hellish...withdrawals blow...pharmacy fu**ed up my prescription. Finally got it filled and I'm back in action! Did I miss any pertinent events involving the Night Crew while I was tossing and turning in bed?

JV struck out his 6th batter of the night and is now just short 60 strikeouts from reaching the 3,000K milestone!!! Everyone give JVHaste(MODE) a round of applause! Leader of the Night Crew...and future MLB HOF'er!
    Bonus points for me blockading the locker room after the game from journalists... they have to BEG for dick pics like the rest!!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast