Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is ebay user rfamilycards on the site or do you know them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Just wondering if anyone here knows if this ebay user is on the site or if anyone knows them at all? It turns out that they are collectors after my own heart and are bidding on many of the same Dodgers stuff. If they are here or if you know them please let me know as I'd love to talk to them.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I believe the guy is in the la area. He offered me big bucks on a card but hasn't replied to my emails.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
Bigfan5 said:
bungle77 said:
Whoever it was just bid on every one of my A&G Dodger cards, and won most of them.

Were they Dodgers cards?

Sorry, I didn't pluralize "Dodger". Yes, the were Dodgers cards :lol:

::facepalm:: I'm sorry. I actually didn't even see the word Dodger in your post so I'm an idiot. :lol:

Thanks for the reply and you've been thanked for making me laugh!

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
95vr4 said:
http://www.goofbay.com/ebay_bid_history_tool.html?gbl_username=rfamilycards&gbl_days=30&gbl_submit=&gbl_submit.x=0&gbl_submit.y=0

I wish he is a board member, we've run into each other several times on Jackie's jersey, bat, even base :oops:

The most recent:
[ebay:1g009f95]370225933764[/ebay:1g009f95]

Looks like I might have met my match as a Dodger collector. I hate competition. :evil:

He must have an insane collection though so I can't be too upset. If anyone can find a bucket of his I'd love to see it.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Just a suggestion... Bungle, ask the guy if he'd be willing to let you share his contact info with BigFan. I've done this before on guys that I've collected in the past and never had anyone turn me down. It's worth a shot!

Members online

Latest posts