Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I CANT Believe what I just PULLED!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So many of you might know I have been working on the 1997 Totally Certified Platinum Gold Set since 1997. The Golds are one of the first serial numbered sets created and they have a print run of 30; there are 150 cards in the total set. Some members sent me a box a couple of weeks ago (again thanks!), nice box but no gold, oh yeah the ODDS are 1 gold per 79 Packs, 3 cards per pack (1 Blue and 2 Reds)!
http://www.psacard.com/SetRegistry/Comp ... spx?c=1223

Anyway, I only need 4 cards:
Larkin (never seen it, 1 in PSA population report)
Edmonds (never seen it)
D. Young (never seen it)
Griffey Jr. CS (know of one in a Jr. Collection)

So I bought a box over the weekend, decided not to do a live break since I dont live stream, sorry
999label.jpg

I have never been so happy in my life to pull a common, it will be at PSA soon!
97young.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
What the hell are the odds that you pull one, then pull one of one of the few guys you need!

Congrats.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
:shock: :shock: :shock: ...UNBELIEVABLE!!! What are the odds on that?? I guess you could actually figure that out with your kind of knowledge ;) :lol: Insane pull George...now go by a Lotto ticket :mrgreen:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Absolutely amazing George!

No one deserves it more :D

metallicalex777 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: ...UNBELIEVABLE!!! What are the odds on that?? I guess you could actually figure that out with your kind of knowledge ;) :lol: Insane pull George...now go by a Lotto ticket :mrgreen:
George_Calfas said:
Thanks for the comments guys!
The odds of pulling any one given card is 1:11,850.

:lol:

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
This is the happiest I've ever seen anyone who pulled a Dmitri Young card. :) Pretty awesome since you've never even seen one before. Congrats!

Members online

Latest posts