Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 23, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
Down to 35 :shock:

Are they calling for snow this weekend? I considered a trip there in the next day or so.

Just tonight and tomorrow or something like that.....Weekend is suppose to be sunny but cool.

Very nice. Too broke to buy anything but meals but there are worse places in the world to be at!

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Little bit of mail today. Got this to finish a trade with shanks25. My first Panini addition.

carltonfront.jpg
carltonback.jpg

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:

Are they calling for snow this weekend? I considered a trip there in the next day or so.

Just tonight and tomorrow or something like that.....Weekend is suppose to be sunny but cool.

Very nice. Too broke to buy anything but meals but there are worse places in the world to be at!

Plenty of stuff to look at :lol:

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:

When I was there last fall I heard rumblings about Cades Cove being closed in 2010 for a new pavement surface to be laid. Is there any truth to that? Either way I am ready for some good food.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
cwells46 said:
RITM said:
[quote="cwells46":19j1hhor]Down to 35 :shock:

When I was there last fall I heard rumblings about Cades Cove being closed in 2010 for a new pavement surface to be laid. Is there any truth to that? Either way I am ready for some good food.[/quote:19j1hhor]

They are gonna close the loop road for repaving some time or another...Don't remember when they said tho :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.