Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seller to avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

rarerookiecards

I purchased these "proofs" from him.

8dc0_1.jpg 8e6f_1.jpg 8f15_1.jpg

Yes, I know they are fake, but when McCoy graduates, I'm going to be going after a lot of his stuff.

So I send in a best offer that gets accepted on 3 of them. I send a message asking if he has the other color proof or a base card. (Honest question, right?) I also figured that he just prints these himself since he has hundreds listed. I get back a response: "Do you have an extra $10 that you can Paypal me for free?" I come back with the response: "Ah, ok then, so you just have hundreds of these cards, but you don't print them... They aren't even licensed cards, don't even know why I wasted my time with these. And, no, sorry buddy, I don't have an extra $10. Use the $15 that I paid you for these cards." And he finishes it with: "Way to end 2008 with a bang!"

Just another jerk seller to try to avoid at all costs.

G

Autismic said:
phew..thought I pissed you off after we beat you guys yesterday after spotting you 3 goals
haha. I'm not big on international hockey type things, so I'm cool with the loss.

I wouldn't ruin Charity's reputation. ;)

G

KOBEARODLT said:
ouch it sucks you even paid that much for them........
No, actually, I chose to pay that price. I don't mind paying $5 a pop for a McCoy collectible. Customer service is what ticked me off.

Members online

Latest posts