Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July & August 2010 TTM/IP Success/Failure Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
From yesterday In Person Loons vs. Cougars

Brian Cavazos-Galvez x3 (hit 2 HR'S!) 3 Debuts
Brian Ruggiano x2 2 Debuts
Matt Wallach x3 (started game, is 6-0 now!) 1 Debut and 2 Bowman golds
For team set:
Griff Erickson
Chris Jacobs
Matt Magill
Jaime Ortiz
Andy Suiter
Luis Vasquez
J.T. Wise
Rafael Ynoa
Austin Yount

If anybody has cards of these guys, I will be doing 50/50 for them with the few more games I'm going to. About 8 guys on the team right now have cards in Debut or some other set from Bowman, Topps, Tristar, etc... Send me a PM if interested.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
FINALLY GOT ONE IN! I am pretty happy, it wasn't prepped but the auto isn't all that bad...

2002 Topps Tony LaRussa, one of my favorite managers (especially in my younger years) on one of my favorite cards

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Almost got zimmy last night, but now i kinow how to get Ryan Zimmerman IP :twisted: . did get Desmond, 6th try in 2 different states, and Alberto Gonzalez on my hat to go with

Ian Desmond
Alberto Gonzalez
Tyler Walker
Wil Nieves
Brian Bruney
Craig Stammen
Tyler Clippard
Josh Willingham
Chris Coaste
Nyjer Morgan
Jim Riggleman
JD Martin
Colin Balester
Matt Capps

then to make up for not getting his auto, zimmerman get the last out ball, points at me, flips it up, and some D-bag fan runs sover jumps up before it gets to me, takes the ball and runs away

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Gordon Beckham (13 days)
-2010 Topps 2020 (you can barely see the autograph because he signed it in blue)

Curtis Granderson (10 days)
-signed his own 4x6 (knew I'd get this, and it looks sweet)

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Well my first 2010 A&G was returned unsigned.

Sent to ***** League player Robert Scott, he signed and inscribed an index card but also included a note saying I need to send an email to the contact provided for autograph information. :?

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
JustinG08 said:
Well my first 2010 A&G was returned unsigned.

Sent to ***** League player Robert Scott, he signed and inscribed an index card but also included a note saying I need to send an email to the contact provided for autograph information. :?
I got the same thing.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Lancemountain said:
JustinG08 said:
Tim Salmon - 2/2 in 1010 days!!

better late than never! :lol:

No doubt, it was kind of a sad moment when I went to the mailbox though. Long story short my father used to get a ton of those return address stickers in the mail sent by charities and whatnot. He had no use for them so he would give them to me to use for my TTM auto requests. He passed away a few years ago and I ran out of those stickers over 2 years ago, so it was kinda weird seeing a piece of mail with my dads name on it show up almost three years after he passed.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Floyd Bannister (9 days)
-1982 Donruss
-1986 Donruss
-1989 Fleer
-1989 Donruss
-1989 Bowman
-1991 Fleer

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I got a stack in the mail while at the beach, which I will open and post tomorrow.
However, in honor of football practices starting, I had to share this one that I sent to the Saints on 12/30/09.
You can only see part of the two page poster on the scan.
DANNY
TTMBrees.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Two more for my California Angels collection:

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002-2.jpg

Sadly, Mr. Spring also sent a typed note saying that due to his degenerating Parkinson's disease which affects his writing hand, he is no longer able to write inscriptions. The note also apologized for the quality of his signature, though it assures the recipient that the signature is hand-signed by him. Great of him to still send an autograph to collectors; I definitely wish him well.

Latest posts