Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Late Night Chit-Chat!!

8/8 Bump!

Yo whats up folks. Heading to bed soon cause i have to get up at 6:30.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
6:30? cripes!

Have to make it up to LA by 10:30 am for the AFLAC Game. Excited to go but not to have to wake up that frick'n early.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
boxbreaker44 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
6:30? cripes!

Have to make it up to LA by 10:30 am for the AFLAC Game. Excited to go but not to have to wake up that frick'n early.

Sweet!

GRAB A TON OF CARDS! nice

Haha im going to be trying! Hope they give out 3 per ticket again like last year! Im buying 10 tixs so hopefully i come back with 30 cards.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

Not bad at all!

Although it sucks because seems like all my friend's cars are breaking lol. My best friend got in an accident last night and he doesn't have the money to fix it and my other best friend got a broken tirod/something else the other night and I guess her tires were sideways...She is not getting that fixed because it's gonna cost a ton. And my other friend is getting his car fixed for something but he's getting it back this week. I'm not carting their asses around until we leave to college. :p

AND my sisters best friend got in an accident in Concord last week and her car was totaled.

Thankfully none of them were hurt but sheesh! Makes me feel pretty lucky for not have any car troubles yet (knock on wood LOL).

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

scotty21690 said:
Not bad at all!

Although it sucks because seems like all my friend's cars are breaking lol. My best friend got in an accident last night and he doesn't have the money to fix it and my other best friend got a broken tirod/something else the other night and I guess her tires were sideways...She is not getting that fixed because it's gonna cost a ton. And my other friend is getting his car fixed for something but he's getting it back this week. I'm not carting their asses around until we leave to college. :p

AND my sisters best friend got in an accident in Concord last week and her car was totaled.

Thankfully none of them were hurt but sheesh! Makes me feel pretty lucky for not have any car troubles yet (knock on wood LOL).

Ouch man that sucks!!!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

boxbreaker44 said:
scotty21690 said:
Not bad at all!

Ouch man that sucks!!!

No kidding!

On a more positive note, we've just eclipsed 10,000 total posts! :)

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
Box, how many AFLAC sets did you bag?

Didnt bring back any sets (I wish) But came back with 28 08 AFLAC's and bought a 07 AFLAC Promo set. It was kinda tough though cause I was one of like 50 people trying to buy the cards off the people coming out of the stadium and then the AFLAC people came out so it kind of dispersed the crowds but I spent like $55 in total. One guy gave me like 5-6 so that was cool but heres the scans! May get one of the Davidsons graded.

08 AFLAC West.

AFLAC08west1.jpg

AFLAC08west2.jpg

AFLAC08west3.jpg

AFLAC08west5.jpg

08 AFLAC EAST.

AFLAC08EAST1.jpg

AFLAC08EAST2.jpg

AFLAC08EAST3.jpg

08 AFLAC POSTER (have 3 of em)

aflacposterpaint.jpg

07 AFLAC PROMO SET.

aflac07promo.jpg

aflac07promo2.jpg

aflac07promo4.jpg

aflac07promo3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
are those pitchers?

i dont like that they dont have the position on the front

Purke is and Pounders are. Davidson's a beast! Resembles Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts