Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How did you find Freedomcardboard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Were you a member of the old BMB? Did the Natty bring you here? Or was it Gilmore's online celeb status that made you migrate here?

Personally: I was on the old BMB since 05, but when the new site came up I got like 20 PMs from members linking me to the new BMB -(Josh) Beckett Message Board :lol: Was there for a bit and then FCB was born.

How did you guys get here?

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I'm a relatively newer member, and I actually just registered on my own after learning what the phrase "FCB" stood for on either Pat Neshek's message board or the Blowout Cards message boards. Nothing too exciting.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Magicpapa sent me a message on AIM telling me about it while I was on vacation right after it opened. Since everyone bailed on Beckett.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Anthony Majors PM'd me on BMB on August 5th, 2008 3:06:40 PM about it. Well, actually it was a link to the beckettmb.proboards55.com site which eventually lead to here.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I was on beckett starting in 2004. After the change I stayed on the new beckett for a little while. I read a post about a new forum. I sent RU4scuba a pm and he sent me here.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I was one of the first few to join on here even though my date says different. Someone sent me the link as soon as it was
online. I was a old School Night Crew on the old BMB.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I followed the crowd from beta.beckett.com (a.k.a. teletubby.com a.k.a. romper-room.com)

Tom

Members online

Latest posts