Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

amyanks22?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
phillyfan0417 said:
Thanks to a couple of very vigilant members, we discovered amyanks was back on this site as prospector93. He has been perma banned. This point to the idea that when dealing with new members, we must always be careful and do some research.

thanks guys!

I KNEW IT!!!! I told this to gilmore a few days ago! haha

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
sethyarkony said:
phillyfan0417 said:
Thanks to a couple of very vigilant members, we discovered amyanks was back on this site as prospector93. He has been perma banned. This point to the idea that when dealing with new members, we must always be careful and do some research.

thanks guys!

If you knew it, why did you make a deal with him?

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
phillyfan0417 said:
sethyarkony said:
phillyfan0417 said:

thanks guys!

If you knew it, why did you make a deal with him?
well i had already agreed to a deal. then when he gave me a scan i saw it was the same as amyanks22's on collectorrevolution. i figured a bgs 9.5 card would not need a scan, as this guy hadn't been in trouble before it seemed. then when i saw the similar scan i questioned him directly about his identity, and he denied it.

i did not want to back out of a deal and risk anything

Members online

Latest posts