Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally picked up a T206

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
One of those cards I've been meaning to add for years but never seemed to remember to grab one. Finally sought one out and was pleasantly surprised to find a very affordable BIN on an impressive player. Reulbach enjoyed a very nice career.

I've always dabbled in vintage (am slowly building a 1959 Topps PSA 7 set) but I could see myself getting the bug pretty easily. There's no doubt I enjoy this card more than anything modern in my collection.

T206396.jpg

braden

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Awesome! Love the throwing pose with the logos on the uni!

Going to start a Reulbach PC??

Thanks. No, don't think so but I may try to pick up the T206 Toronto cards. Toronto had a minor league team back then and I've just realized they're represented in this set.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
If you like Toronto, go for the Hall of Famer

Joe Kelley
(also found w/Toronto in the beautiful 1912 C46 set)

I dont have a scan of a normal red one.... below are a couple of the scarcer print flaw "brown background" cards of him (should be a bright red color).
PS. card is also seen in a gray background too.

color variations are overrated, every single player can be found in many variations (litho printing consistency was heavily flawed back then), but some kooks will pay a premium for them. It helps to memorize what a card should look like when scanning eBay, I see at least 2-3 flaws a day when I actually look at T206s, red is a popular color to get messed up either in background or jersey ink.
I never pay a premium for a color variation, but I sell them for a premium because some will gladly (over)pay for them.

T206 cards are the most common of all vintage cards so dont settle, there will be a better deal around the corner in most cases (ie IMO Not a BIN).

Happy collecting :)

1909t206kelleybr1.jpg
1909t206kelleybr2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts