Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA submission: Nice result for a 1st attempt! Check it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Hey all,

JSA had their authentication services at a local show I attended recently. I decided to submit a few items for the first time in my life. I submitted 5 balls, one I was pretty sure was good because of the source. The rest came from various different places (eBay auctions/gift from co-worker, etc...) and although they looked good to me, I wanted an expert opinion. I'm happy to report, I was 5 for 5! :D

Thomas.jpg
Frank Thomas
Rawlings Official American League Ball

Gibson.jpg
Bob Gibson (a little faded, but I'm ok with it.)
Rawlings Official National League Ball

Ryan.jpg
Lynn N. Ryan
Rawlings Official American League Ball

Gwynn.jpg
Tony Gwynn
Rawlings Official National League Ball :D :D

Jeter.jpg
Derek Jeter
Rawlings Official WBC Ball :D :D :D

I've had that Jeter a while and I've shown it here before, but I still love it. One of my favorite things in my collection.

Thanks for looking! Comments welcome!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
awesome...uh, balls, buddy!

jeter is nice! wish it was autoed on the sweet spot but very nice indeed

dave

Then it would be no different than any other ball signed by him, You needed to get it signed side panel to have WBC logo.

I love auto balls! :eek: ;)

Glad to see the 5-5.
I have seen IP autos fail. I am always uneasy when I go to pick up an order.
I am waiting for "there was a problem with one ball".
I always try to buy JSA or PSA, but if I can get a good deal I will authenticate it myself and take the chance.
I am looking for a Jeter SS blue ink auto now (I know the worse time). Might wait for 6-8 months for them to come down a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts