Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two boxes into my ginter case. *live rip*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
David price rip card /25.

Feel good as my case last year had no autos or rip.

Ill rip it after my break. Nothing else good so far except a penultimacy mini. Are these ssp?

Miniski

Jul 31, 2010
Awesome on the price, please let me know if you stumble upon a Hong-Chih Kuo card (its one of those hometown heroes)

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Re: Two boxes into my ginter case

Lancemountain said:
Pm address you can have them
Cool thanks alot. PM sent. Those box toppers shaped like states are cool. They are numbered to 50 right and made from wood. I think I am going to try and get an Illinois and Missouri one. I wonder if the states will fit together like a puzzle. that would make a cool wall display for sure. I doubt it though.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

Box 5 danks mini no number, dundee and ichiro relic and first auto, freddy sanchez. Come on manny, show yourself ;)

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

Box 6 bogusevic no number mini and some braves relics blah

These evolution and floating boats sets look great

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

Pulled a card that had 29 in big letters on one side and a symbol on the other.......code card I assume?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

N/m

Looks like our hobby's resident brain surgeons already have posted these ssp codes with scans.

Smart move kids

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008

Lancemountain said:
Kyle petty 5 color swatch.

Don't watch nascar, is this guy any good?

Far from great. But in ginter I don't think that would matter. His relics in press pass products are lower tier. Kyle is most known for being the son of "the king"...

EDIT: if you hit any of the reynolds mini's and want to sell em, hit me up. Thanks, KD

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

PujolsCollector said:
Lancemountain said:
Pm address you can have them
Cool thanks alot. PM sent. Those box toppers shaped like states are cool. They are numbered to 50 right and made from wood. I think I am going to try and get an Illinois and Missouri one. I wonder if the states will fit together like a puzzle. that would make a cool wall display for sure. I doubt it though.

Yes, they do fit together like a puzzle if you collect the entire set. That's the whole point of collecting all of them.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Lancemountain said:

Petty isn't even an active driver anymore. He hasn't raced since 2008 and he was never considered a "good" driver on the Nascar circuit. He was an average middle of the pack type of racer at best. Like bballjunky said, he's basically known because he's Richard Petty's son and ran Petty Enterprises until it was sold and they pushed him out of the company. Card is probably worth very little, unfortunately.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'd be interested in any Twins you pull or non-sports cards if you're just gonna toss them or have no interest in them. I'd offer to pay you, but I'm extremely poor right now. I can write you an IOU. :lol:

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008

Weimer said:
Lancemountain said:

Petty isn't even an active driver anymore. He hasn't raced since 2008 and he was never considered a "good" driver on the Nascar circuit. He was an average middle of the pack type of racer at best. Like bballjunky said, he's basically known because he's Richard Petty's son and ran Petty Enterprises until it was sold and they pushed him out of the company. Card is probably worth very little, unfortunately.

This is unknown until it is known if this is a SP or SSP relic. I was saying that his relics in press pass stuff aren't worth much. But considering this is ginter it will probably sell for way way more than what I would expect a relic out of a press pass product would...

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
well, I ripped the rip card, got an awesome Jimenez mini ::facepalm::

only two autos, one is redemption; in the whole case

No plates, no bazooka backs

didn't even get any Utley's :lol: Not one freaking Utley card, not even a base

Ah well, win some, lose some

Members online

Latest posts