Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "while the site was down" game returns...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
This time I was able to catch up the premier of The Office and get some writing done. :)

What did you do?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I have faith that gilmore fixes it as fast as he can btw, this is NOT a jab at him :)

I wont pretend to know how much and to what extent it takes to run a site like this.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Didn't know it was down...hadn't checked in yet today...:lol:

Spent the morning finding out that I have to attempt a tune up on my car this weekend...ugh

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
ChasHawk said:

Spent the morning finding out that I have to attempt a tune up on my car this weekend...ugh
Just did that Tuesday to my wifes sebring, NOT FUN
good luck

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
dadofandrew said:
ChasHawk said:

Just did that Tuesday to my wifes sebring, NOT FUN
good luck
mine is a 97 sebring jxi 2.5 v6

did you have to take the intake manifold off to get the back plugs?

did you do the cables and cap too?

any tips?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Set up a phone meet an greet with my Mentor, saw that someone bid on my Clayton Kershaw 2006 Bowman Chrome Rookie auto on the bay (plug). And I reported how many hours I have worked on this project that I am currently working for this month. Not too shabby!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
cmnkb8 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
I watched ice melt... seriously... it's a science project. Conglomerate ice models vs. plain ice models. I spent 13 hours doing this yesterday. This one is going faster.

And this will help you later on in life.....

I don't know if this is sarcasm, but I wasn't complaining. I am actually learning some stuff.

I will say when I was up until 1:30 last night, I was a tad frustrated, but I did get all the information I needed to answer the questions.

Members online

Latest posts