Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ATTN: Anyone who owns a card shop, or any small business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
If you own a card shop or any small business, I'll throw you a couple bucks paypal just for emailing me..I'll email you back with some basic questions about your business plan when you opened the business. All you have to do is just email back with an answer that shouldn't consist of more than three paragraphs.

I need to get in contact with a small business owner today, so I figured there has to be a few of you guys on here..preferably ASAP. easy way to put some money in your wallets, guys.

email is: [email protected]

Thanks!

first email gets priority. I will get back to you by 1pm, at latest, and then just need you to get back to me as soon as possible..between 3-5pm would be best.

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
Fandruw25 said:
Perhaps you should post the questions you want answered.
Did you use a business plan? If so, what were some key points you wanted to emphasize?
What's the market like for your business?
How do/did you separate yourself from others that specialize in what you offer, if there are any?
What obstacles do/did you overcome? How did you do it?
Why did you get into entrepreneurship? Did you previously work in the corporate world?
Is the business doing well?
Do you promote, if so through what ways?

easy ish, nothing too mind-bending or time consuming.

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
I even believe I saw on here a while ago a multi-page thread about a guy starting up a card store..if I could even be directed to that thread, that could possibly answer a lot of my questions.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
chisox1917 said:
I even believe I saw on here a while ago a multi-page thread about a guy starting up a card store..if I could even be directed to that thread, that could possibly answer a lot of my questions.

Ask Gilmore.. they just recently started up their store..

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
Pinbreaker said:
chisox1917 said:

Ask Gilmore.. they just recently started up their store..
I think you're referring to cgilmo? I appreciate the tip man, I'll get on that.

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
BBCgalaxee said:
My detailed answers can be bought for $5 pp ;)
if you want it, just PM me, I'm serious..I'm a damn-near broke college kid but I can afford $5 for this instead of b-s'ing my way through the paper right now lol.

You saw the questions I asked above, that's really all I need answered - and what other sources of income do you have at the card shop (IE candy, chips, etc.). And also, your store hours are unusual compared to what I see around here, if there's an explanation behind it that'd be cool.

Members online

Latest posts