Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most valuable card in your collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mets/Jets

Sep 11, 2011
Nice stuff guys. I guess my most valuable card can be seen in my sig. I picked it up raw and got it graded last year.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
I posted already but just got this in, so it's now this one. It's a purple ref 10/10

7d1e1d32.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
cstmleather said:
Based on offers(up to $350), probably will never get that again since Topps released quite a few his autos the last few years. Pulled it in 2006 and was amazed when I first saw the patch. Still tough for me to sell/trade nice patches or autos I pull.

2004SPGUPBWilliamsPatchAuto.jpg

nice bernie ;)

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
for me even as a red soxs collecter would have to be this card for sentimental value (found as a bookmark in one of my grandmothers cook books after she passed away

414627.jpg

for value one of these

scan0002.jpg

Scan0016.jpg

before i traded it this would of been up there also
scan0011.jpg

Whale & most offered
I had 1 chance to buy a copy 6 years ago, and im glad i worked it out.
havnt seen one since. Been offered as much as 7k but i cant move it.
It's my whale. And the best mac card on the planet.
ud1-1.jpg

Honorable Mention - This is very valuable
to a diehard Bruce Fan & to a card freak.
This card took many hours and tolls along the GSP
to get signed. I got shutout about 6 times before i
got it signed. To combine music and baseball cards into 1 piece
was a combo i had to have.

Bruce Springsteen's 1st and only appearance
on a major card companys cardboard

A Boss RC from 2008 Topps Inaugeration
set - signed in front of me on 9-5-2009 in Asbury Park

69798215.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
nomar_collector said:
Here's another one. It books for $1000 high. Unfortunately, I paid cash for this back in the golden era, so selling it now means I'd likely lose money...which is why it's not for sale:

yankees4bats.jpg

SEXY!!! :eek:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
For me, I wish I had better stuff to post, but these would have to be all in the same ballpark:

DSC02500.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC06015.jpg

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
These two are probably the most expensive cards I own, based on book value and potential sale value. I have sold several for a lot more... most expensive sale for me was when I pulled a copper version /56 of the infamous 2007 Topps Jeter w/Bush and Mantle shortly after it came out... that netted me about $1250. But these cards here are probably the most valuable one I currently own. I pulled both of them from packs and had them graded. While one isn't a baseball player, it is from a baseball set at least!

MikeMontgomeryRedRefAuto.jpg

HulkHoganAuto-1.jpg

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
nomar_collector said:
Here's another one. It books for $1000 high. Unfortunately, I paid cash for this back in the golden era, so selling it now means I'd likely lose money...which is why it's not for sale:

yankees4bats.jpg

that's a ridiculous card, but i never understand the bolded clause above. sounds like the mantra of the archaic LCS owner "I paid X amount back in Y for that card, so I gotta get $X+ now." even though the card now sells for 20% of X.
you've enjoyed the card for a long time, sell it, eat a few $, and put it back in something you'll love more.

New #1 for me (since no blue 9.5 harpers have "sold" in ages).

HosmerOrange95.jpg

Members online

Latest posts