Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is 2010 Topps Pro Debut Series 2 worth buying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
My birthday is coming soon and I am looking for a hobby box and 2010 Topps pro debut series 2 is on sale this week. Is this a box I should buy or should I buy something else? It is at an $25.04 discount on blowout cards!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Lot's of great game-used relic cards in this set.

All.JPG

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Who are the main people in the sets? i know there is Mike Trout and Jesus Montero

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
looking for Braves, Chipper Jones and Martin Prado cards and "The King "Lebron James,Ken Griffey Jr , Cal Ripkin, Prince Fielder, Miguel Cabrera, Hank Arron, Johhny Bench, Nolan Ryan
Come on man. You collect Ripken, Aaron and Bench and can't even spell their names correctly in your sig?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Come on man. You collect Ripken, Aaron and Bench and can't even spell their names correctly in your sig?

Reminds me of my stepfather, who started collecting Wayne Boggs, Cal Rifkin and Robert Clemens (his name for BOTH Roger Clemens and Robert Clemente) after I introduced him to cards.

Members online

Latest posts