Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

any news on blue wave packs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Has anyone heard anything? no info on facebook or twitter and cant get a response to ?s I send the prospect challenge.

Thanks.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I am not privy to info that has yet to go public. They'll announce it on their FB page when it's time.

NeedChapmans

Aug 19, 2012
I am not privy to info that has yet to go public. They'll announce it on their FB page when it's time.

Now how is that Jaypers? One month ago you said "I have it on good authority that the Blue Wave packs will be shipping in the coming weeks" and now you say you have no such informational source?

I was ridiculed for saying that the Blue Wave packs would not be shipped until after Bowman was released and it's looking more and more like that's the reality. Add on top if that the fact that less than 2,000 Bowman Blue Wave packs can actually be redeemed ... I can't wait to see what Topps does with the other 8,000.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Now how is that Jaypers? One month ago you said "I have it on good authority that the Blue Wave packs will be shipping in the coming weeks" and now you say you have no such informational source?

I was ridiculed for saying that the Blue Wave packs would not be shipped until after Bowman was released and it's looking more and more like that's the reality. Add on top if that the fact that less than 2,000 Bowman Blue Wave packs can actually be redeemed ... I can't wait to see what Topps does with the other 8,000.

Pretty sure I said that just after it was announced publicly. Topps doesn't give me advance info.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts